Theodore Out 6 To 8 Weeks

kenadian

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If the other factors that are involved in this were there - then yes.

The timeline - Theo knows he will be tested because he is on the olympic 80 man roster. He suddenly starts playing really, really bad. Makes me think he stopped taking dope so he wouldn't get caught.

The original test where Theo had a chance to reveal his use of hair loss drug but he didn't. There was a form for him to fill out.

Coincidence?

Maybe.

If it walks like a duck and quaks like a duck it is almost always a duck.

Again, anything to go along with your stupid theory :wacko:

Theo has been playing like crap since day 1 of this year, way before the testing. Theo got tested many times during is career, including the last olympics and everything was fine.

Again and hopefully for the last time...NANDROLONE = BULKNESS which Theo doesn't have !!!

I will add that my opinion on this stuff is probably quite biased. It isn't intentional but it is most likely biased.

I have never liked Theo's play

I believe he has a superstar attitude

I believe his ego is bigger than......

Is it fair? No, it's not.

But it's the truth

Also for the record, I do not believe the conspiracy theory.

I do believe Theo was on some kind of dope.

I will add that my opinion on this stuff is probably quite biased. It isn't intentional but it is most likely biased.

I have never liked Theo's play

I believe he has a superstar attitude

I believe his ego is bigger than......

Is it fair? No, it's not.

But it's the truth

Also for the record, I do not believe the conspiracy theory.

I do believe Theo was on some kind of dope.

I ear you. I never liked the guy either. Can't wait to see him go away, but in all fairness to him, there's no way he's on Nandrolone.

He's nothing more then a distraction for this team and it's time that the Habs have a goalie in net, not a prima dona who keeps making the covers of magazines. We want a hockey player, not a Holywood star.

So get real, get a life and stop thinking that there's a conspiracy for everything in this world. It's because of brainwashed morons like you that nobody believes anyone anymore. By the way, it was England that was behind Lady Diana's death and Israel is behind 9/11 and the Worl Trade Towers :wacko:

I'm not ranting because I want to piss everyone off in this fourm......I just feel that we are living in some ######ed up times, and it's just a gross sorry feeling that all this crazy stuff is going on behind the scenes.

Look at the olympics this year.......I've included a link if you wish to read......

http://tsn.ca/olympics/news_story/?ID=155527&hubname=

These kinds of raids would not be going on if there wasn't a strong reason for them to be the truth.... These are cross country skiers possibly doping........I don't think they are taking steroids to look like Hulk Hogan..

Doping tools in hotel rooms?

Blood transfusions?

These are pretty extreme things to be messing around with....

All the testing after you win a gold medal.........What makes you think Hockey is any different?

People like you want to bottle everything up inside and live in a fish bowl..." oh the world is so perfect, nobody does anything wrong.....racism? whats that.......""

What war? there is a war going on right now?

We as human beings need to talk about these bad things going on around us....That's how we resolve issues, not by ignoring them like you obviously do.......

When Theo's Father-in-Law was busted in the loan sharking scandal....Why did Theo have 70,000 dollars of his own money in his account?

Sorry to me, that just sounds weird.

Mike Danton of the Blues.....Didn't he hire someone to kill his agent......Cover your ears Komi, It didn't really happen.

Go water your roses in your pretty little garden.......I know it's winter, but I'm sure your glass house keeps them nice and warm....

I'm not ranting because I want to piss everyone off in this fourm......I just feel that we are living in some ######ed up times, and it's just a gross sorry feeling that all this crazy stuff is going on behind the scenes.

Look at the olympics this year.......I've included a link if you wish to read......

http://tsn.ca/olympics/news_story/?ID=155527&hubname=

These kinds of raids would not be going on if there wasn't a strong reason for them to be the truth.... These are cross country skiers possibly doping........I don't think they are taking steroids to look like Hulk Hogan..

Doping tools in hotel rooms?

Blood transfusions?

These are pretty extreme things to be messing around with....

All the testing after you win a gold medal.........What makes you think Hockey is any different?

People like you want to bottle everything up inside and live in a fish bowl..." oh the world is so perfect, nobody does anything wrong.....racism? whats that.......""

What war? there is a war going on right now?

We as human beings need to talk about these bad things going on around us....That's how we resolve issues, not by ignoring them like you obviously do.......

When Theo's Father-in-Law was busted in the loan sharking scandal....Why did Theo have 70,000 dollars of his own money in his account?

Sorry to me, that just sounds weird.

Mike Danton of the Blues.....Didn't he hire someone to kill his agent......Cover your ears Komi, It didn't really happen.

Go water your roses in your pretty little garden.......I know it's winter, but I'm sure your glass house keeps them nice and warm....

Man you need a grip on reality.

Yes there are ######ed up things going on out there but its not every single thing mentioned in the news that is a fact. I never denied the Mike Danton story or other any other ones as long as they are supported by evidence. How many times did something came up that ended up being false....zillion of times.

It's not every rumor and speculation that are thrue you know. Besides what as those other stories have anything to do with Theo and steroids....NONE !!!!

I'm commenting on the Theo and steroids story, not the other ones, so get a life buddy...I never said that everything was perfect in this world but one thing that is definetly wrong is all these idiots like you out there that believe anything the media says and that jump on any potential controversy as being a 100% fact.

It's so obvious that Theo is not on Nandrolone it's almost pathetic and quite funny to see guys like you believe it to the point that they would be willing to bet their life on it...YOU ARE part of what's wrong in this world.

So go back to your world of conspiracies and lock your self up in your tower of denial because the government is on to you and as a tap on you....

well it is certainly nice that you do not allow facts to influence your opinnion. just say it and it's true. I believe even though I know nothing that would lead me to this assumption. What a small world you must live in