Game Thread | Habs Vs. Philadelphia | 03/06/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhh stupid nedved with his stupid goal...they win the stupid game..

good effort from the boys for a great come back

higgins would've scored :P

ok guys, i'm off the thread now~ see u around, maybe not tomorrow's game but soon :)

cheerzzzz

Huet seemed a bit tired, but the team fought through for him tonight.

I'm not a big fan of Ryder in the shootout has he scored at all this year?

A point is a point, let's get 2 tommorow, now 1 point back of TBAY and 1 game in hand, let's use it to our advantage

Atlanta is only 3 points back, but we have 2 games in hand...I would like to pass TBay to make myself feel better about Atlanta charging

OH MAN. When it was 4-2 I didn't think the Habs had it in them to claw back into the game. But they did. Ribeiro, then Souray - what a great comeback.

My voice is hoarse I was screaming at the tv so much in the 3rd lol

Ryder - never again on the shootout.

Ribeiro - put him on the shootout again

Kovalev - a damn sniper and dangler but he misses the net way too much

I hope Plekky and Bouillon will be okay, we need them against the Leafs tommorow night!!

P.S - If Ribeiro keeps playing like he did tonight I do not want him traded. He and Zed have picked up their play considerably...I hope Ribs keeps playin like this so the Ribeiro bashers can crawl back into their little holes.

GO HABS GO!

Edited by habsfan88

They can lose.

I know. I know, it's negative.

BUT, TO GET THIS POINT AND GIVE US 7 OUT OF 8 ON THIS TRIP?

AWESOME.

I HOPE THEY WIN :hlogo:

...yeah.

I should be happy but I'm a little down.

I guess I'm just getting greedy because I love the wins.

Now we can put the maple leafs in our lawnmower. :hlogo:

4814_1.jpg

neat little story:

my friend came over for the start of the second. He's not a huge hockey fan, but he has been coming out with me for some games this season and I guess has become a de facto Habs fan.

Well, Boullion made a play at some point in the game and he just started yelling "Go CUBE! CUBE! CUBE!".... I snapped my head around... he had never heard the nickname before... kinda obvious go to nick, but I was surprised nonetheless

Well a great comeback.

It is a disheartening loss though; I have not been a fan of the shootout all year long. It is the worst way to loose a hockey game; it is great for the team that wins but never a positive for the looser no matter how amazing the comeback was.

KREX looked tentative tonight in the third period and Markov was fighting the puck on many of his shifts. Tomorrow’s game will be a tough one for the Canadiens; I hope that Bob can make them believe that they should have won that game. Danis will be very important tomorrow night.

As for Ryder on the shootout I don’t know what to say, he must be amazing in practice but in the actual shootout he is awful.

HUGE Game tommorow

I'm already nervous....

on my pizza scale of game importance tommorow night is a 2 Extra large fully loaded pizza game.

GO HABS GO

imagine how quinn feels...if he loses(wich he will) he will be fired. kind of a nice thought :lol:

Ribs is plus 5 in the last two games....

that is what I call "turning your game around". :)

I am a Ribs basher but i'll be the first to admit he's playing better the last 2 games, I wouldn't go further back than that, because he did nothing even with Kovy and Zhogs for a while, but he's playing great the last 2.

I'll take the point, especially playing with a tired goaltender.

Hopefully Danis brings some magic tomorrow.

Ditto that Trizzak,

too bad we weren't coaching, Danis would've played tonight...HAHAHA....

just kidding around, I'd be VERY VERY surprised to see Huet start tommorow.

Danis will be great....HE's very solid I have no worries putting him in net.

too bad for Kovalev. He made the good move and got the open space on the left of the goalie. Just couldn't shot there.

Didn't Foppa's goal looked easy? He looked soo slow and calm. He's great lol

oh well.. great point by the Habs. nice comeback, nice effort during the 3rd period.

Souray found his game it seems. Great to see him go to the net. Nice try late on the game. (Nice goal also!)