Game Thread | Montreal Canadiens V. Toronto Maple Leafs | 03/07/06

simonus

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a dive (on Koviu's penalty), and so was the Souray penalty........Tucker went down like he's been shot!

I don't care about us getting penalties, but there's still 2 teams out there......lot's of stickwork that wasn't called till this period (and most on Montreal)

what do we have to do?

gotta give these Leafs more chances... how else will they beat us?

That was a dive (on Koviu's penalty), and so was the Souray penalty........Tucker went down like he's been shot!

I don't care about us getting penalties, but there's still 2 teams out there......lot's of stickwork that wasn't called till this period (and most on Montreal)

So that's 3 by my count...

Good Killing again the PK has shown up and pulled the team up by the bootstraps...now let's get some chances

This is huge! Not only are we gonna be pumped up, the laffs are going to be mighty disappointed with their poor efforts.

the penalty killers have got to be dead tired....did toronto control the play for most of them?

Nonstop.

The Habs are afraid of the Leafs powerfull PP?

Seems to me that the Habs are mocking the Leafs PP :lol:

Way too many semi callable penalties on the Habs in this game. Sux0rs when the reffs only call semi legit penalties on 1 of the 2 teams playing.