simonus

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow... belfour is hot on this canadiens pp... :(

let's hope this doesn't give the leafs too much encouragement.... :(

They got some chances, but I would really like to see Ribs out there on a 5-3, that guy has vision and can pass. I would also like someone who is willing to stand in the crease on the PP.

wow... belfour is hot on this canadiens pp... :(

If you watch the replay it was Kaberle who robber Ryder's empty-netter with the shaft of his stick. A bit of luck in it but that puck was going in.

They got some chances, but I would really like to see Ribs out there on a 5-3, that guy has vision and can pass. I would also like someone who is willing to stand in the crease on the PP.

I agree, this has been a problem all year.

bégin-downey-murray line had a nice offensive sequence even if they had a limited talent :P

Komisarek to the box but there's only 17 seconds left in the first. That's the perfect amount of time. It's not enough to let them set up and start a serious scoring threat and enough that when the second period starts, after the face off is won (even if it's by Toronto) they have to get everyone going for a few seconds before trying to get the puck into the blueline, etc, etc, etc.. Pretty much they only get a little more than 1 minute or so on the PP depending on the situation.

evenly played period on the whole... it's interesting as someone else said, the Canadiens always seem to have to struggle to beat the Leafs. I don't know why that is... it seems as if the Leafs crank it up a level or two for a game against the Canadiens.

:blink::wacko:

Hm, I'm reading the East Notes on NHL.com and they mentioned Carolina signing Jack Johnson after his season in Michigan ends. Are they implying that he could play for this year during the playoffs? Here's the link to those interested: http://www.nhl.com/features/east/east_notebook030706.html

evenly played period on the whole... it's interesting as someone else said, the Canadiens always seem to have to struggle to beat the Leafs. I don't know why that is... it seems as if the Leafs crank it up a level or two for a game against the Canadiens.

It's true! And I find that Belfour always plays exceptionally well vs. the Habs.

We will change this. I want him chased by the end of the 2nd!!!

GO HABS GO!!!

it's interesting as someone else said, the Canadiens always seem to have to struggle to beat the Leafs. I don't know why that is... it seems as if the Leafs crank it up a level or two for a game against the Canadiens.

We are the Glorious. Every team does.

habs gotta watch out 4 stupid penalties.. if k-rex woulda dumped da puck high up, he wouldnt have had to take dat last penalty. These lil things are da differences between good teams n great teams.. SOUND HOCKEY!

I was on the edge of my seat that whole period. WHY COULDN'T WE CAPITALIZE ON THAT 5-3?

Whatever, let's kill this penalty and kill those leafs!

Better yet... let's get a shorty! :P

habs gotta watch out 4 stupid penalties.. if k-rex woulda dumped da puck high up, he wouldnt have had to take dat last penalty. These lil things are da differences between good teams n great teams.. SOUND HOCKEY!

The habs have only taken 3 penalties and 1 of them was a coincidental minor.