Game Thread | Rangers Vs. Montreal | 03/11/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gainey is mic'd and he was talking to the trainer about Markov's injury.

Markov has a lower back injury, but it isn't too serious as he is apparently coming back in a few minutes to try it out.

Also from Gainey mic'd - Gainey is going to try Kovalev at the point on the powerplay.

P.S - Moore winds up and takes a slapshot at Huet after the whistle. Souray didn't take kindly to it.

Edited by habsfan88

P.S - Moore winds up and takes a slapshot at Huet after the whistle. Souray didn't take kindly to it.

As he should.

Hey, I'm a goalie ;)

I heard that too, I hope Markov is going to be okay to return.

Another example of why we need to keep Souray, the guy stands up for our team. He is willing to fight anyone.

But Souray can't beat anyone up or he gets a penalty because of his wrist brace, anyway he might hurt his wrist. Simpson might be our new fighter but even if he dresses he won't see the icetime to properly police the play. Maybe Komi can step up?

Merde Habs penalty.

4-1 leaf now - dunno how I feel about that.

double merde another Habs penalty -- Rags fresh ice and a 5 on 3 to start the third...

But Souray can't beat anyone up or he gets a penalty because of his wrist brace, anyway he might hurt his wrist. Simpson might be our new fighter but even if he dresses he won't see the icetime to properly police the play. Maybe Komi can step up?

Merde Habs penalty.

Souray has fought 100 times with that wrist brace. He didn't get suspended last time and he wont the next time. It isn't a plastic brace, it's cloth.

Toronto 4-1 over Tampa

Edited by Prime Minister Koivu

The Bonk penalty was borderline at best. What's up with the double standard again tonight? During the last kill, one of our guys got crosschecked from behind, no call. I liked what I saw in the second, hope our guys build on their chances in the third and put this game away.

:ghg:

Decent period... the shots don't relate quality chances though... Let's keep it up, and stay out of the box!

Dagenais just scored for Hamilton to take a 5-0 lead over the Phantoms. Halak stopped all the 19 shots he faced thus far. 7' left in the third.

This'll be a crucial PK... if we can pull it off, then hopefully we'll be able to build on it, and bury the rags...

GO HABS GO!!!

Souray has fought 100 times with that wrist brace. He didn't get suspended last time and he wont the next time. It isn't a plastic brace, it's cloth.

Oh I thought he got a misconduct or a one-game or something. Anyway I don't want him to aggregate the wrist he had surgery like five times, right?

C'mon PK!