Game Thread | Carolina Vs. Montreal | 03/16/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carolina scores what is a bullshit goal if it counts.

Abeischer got run over by a Carolina player and Bouillon and the next Hurricane buries the goal just before the net comes off.

BULLSHIT

Shouldn't count

Are we playing the Leafs again? Effin' Refs

HEY how's the game going so far?

this forum is so dead. it's pretty sad.

Tell me about it! I can't see or hear the game... and with few penalties and goals to speak of... I'm kinda bored!

GO HABS!!!

:hlogo:

HEY how's the game going so far?

this forum is so dead. it's pretty sad.

True.

Mtl fans are the arguably the best educated fans in the league and as a result expect a lot from their team and the criticism at times can fly. Personally, I think it's a good thing.

However, during times like this where the game is fairly even and the win is needed badly, I wish the Bell Centre would just erupt in support of the team. I think a little Ole Ole is just what our team needs right now.

Edited by zumpano21

this sucks

How many saves does Aebischer have to make to keep Montreal in the game.

2 more than he already has, I guess...

I think we need a goal...................or for someone to knock someone down! Enough with the stick-checks (and penalties that go with them) KNOCK SOMEONE DOWN, ANYONE, PLEASE........

oh yeah, and a goal or 2 would be nice as well; but we need some decent shots on net for that............

As I type this another penalty........... :puke:

Yuck...

The habs are making too many mistakes tonight, and when you play a team like Carolina they are going to make you pay for your mistakes. We're simply being outplayed by a better team. We're in a tough spot right now, we're down 2-0 to Carolina after 2 periods. No, the game isnt over... But we're going to need to play really well and get a few bounces if we even hope of getting a point out of this one.

Remember, Carolina is first in the east for a reason.

Its a shame, cause Aebischer is playing really well in his habs debut tonight, all for nothing it seems.

missing markov a lot :(

sorry but i can't stand it anymore : can't see that streit in the lineup anymore grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

and YEAH! how come only 5 pages in this game thread? haha wake up guys! :P