Game Thread | Tiny Tim Vs. Mr. Shutout | 04//04/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PHI vs NYR is the only game that could possibly have some effect on us and if it does it'll be major. Looks like tonight we've only got one game to worry about.

Just to clarify:

If Huet shuts out Boston for the fourth consecutive time then it would be the record for doing it in one season. Hasek once shutout the Rangers 4 consecutive times except the shutouts went through 2 seasons.

ok... Im going out with the girlfriend. Here's to hoping I can convince her to go to one of the bar and grills with a satellite dish....

GO HABS GO

... or maybe actually that would be a bad idea

What do you know!? The Habs get dominated for 5 minutes by the Bruins until the magic line waiting to happen of Bulis-Ribeiro-Kovalev comes on, turns everything around and we control the game for the rest of the shift and now the pressure continues with the following line (BPP line).

Murray, Kovalev, Ribeiro, Streit have an amazing shift. Kovalev misses an empty net though and Plekanec missed one earlier. Pleky's been doing alright though.

Habs PP: Yan Statsny --> 2 minute minor for hooking

Begin works like a warrior and draws a penalty.

Monster hit by Bulis. Nice to see. High-energy hit by the whole line but maybe too much energy. Tripping penalty to Bulis now. definitely a bad one to take.

Boston player takes a crosschecking penalty. 4-on-4 hockey.

So sounds like we dominated for most of the first period? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Monster hit by Bulis. Nice to see. High-energy hit by the whole line but maybe too much energy. Tripping penalty to Bulis now. definitely a bad one to take.

Boston player takes a crosschecking penalty. 4-on-4 hockey.

Put out Kovy! :D

:ghg:

Souray just destroyed Alberts in a fight. ALberts took a hit on (I think) Kovalev so it was payback.