Game Thread /ottawa @ Montréal / 10-04-2006

mathieu30

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All ottawa right now...

Ribs line? The Koivu line just spent their entire shift hemmed in... its the whole team right now....

And the giveaway in the neutral zone by Ribs was minor, his whole line was behind him... should he never try to deke a guy when he is the leading player?

FCUK

THat Ribeiro line is HORRID defensively

the habs are not playing well at all tonight...the are always second on the puck and could barely get the puck out of the zone

C'mon dammit were not in post season yet

GO habs GO

All ottawa right now...

Ribs line? The Koivu line just spent their entire shift hemmed in... its the whole team right now....

And the giveaway in the neutral zone by Ribs was minor, his whole line was behind him... should he never try to deke a guy when he is the leading player?

The Ribeiro line gets hemmed in for minutes at a time, since the line was put togehter, with Murray or Bulis. It's ridiculous. I've notice it consistently 3 or 4 times a game over the past 2 weeks

is anyone watching Rds and heard demers comments on sundstum?

lol hilarious

he was getting mad

what was he saying?

GO HABS!

That period wasn't good enough. Started off nice and even and energetic...and ended off on a terrible note. My gosh.

Let's capitalize on this upcoming 50 second Powerplay to start the 2nd!

The Ribeiro line gets hemmed in for minutes at a time, since the line was put togehter, with Murray or Bulis. It's ridiculous. I've notice it consistently 3 or 4 times a game over the past 2 weeks

Thats funny, most of the time I have noticed them putting the most offensive pressure on. While they are hardly our defensive line, they have been playing plus hockey the last 15 games...

All lines get hemmed in from time to time. Right after I commented on the Koivu line, our third line spent their shift hemmed in too. I think is has more to do with Ottawa putting more effort in then any of the lines, Ribs line included.

They all better step it up in the 2nd and start winning those battles for the puck.. or this is a repeat of the NJ game. :(

We are playing like absolute shit in our own end. Everybody looks like they are playing grade 5 floor hockey. Is this the result of loosing Begin and Bonk-basicaly our 4th line?

Are you kidding me? I played my heart our during those games.. montreal on the other hand.. are not!

Why can't they just play and have fun? :blink:

Are you kidding me? I played my heart our during those games.. montreal on the other hand.. are not!

Agreed. Is it just me, or did they seem deflated after that bogus call on Koivu...? The boys need to STEP UP!

It's only a matter of time before Komi and Neil go at it....

Why can't they just play and have fun? :blink:

So I am not the only one suspended from the Grade 5 floor hockey league... LOL