Game Thread | Buffalo Vs. Canadiens | 04/15/06

Spider-Man NL

Well this ######ing sucks. Why the ###### can't this team score? 40+ shots again. 2 goals.

This team has nobody to blame but themselves. If they don't record a point against New Jersey, this team doesn't deserve to advance. You have to be able to beat the Buffalo's and New Jersey's if you wanna make it into the playoffs.

The Huet/Aebischer debate is pointless. Aebischer played well enough for the Habs to win, if they could have scored more goals. Huet probably deserved the start, and should get the Jersey game. Not sure what it says about Huet if Gainey goes with Aebischer against Jersey.

Well it was a good effort tonight, hopefully they can bring a similiar effort with a different outcome Tuesday night against Jersey

It's true, it was a good effort tonight... but we didn't score enough... don't bother counting the shot total vs. Miller... a lot of those were from the point, and easily stopped. Blame the shots the trickled by the Buffalo net in the first... blame the weak powerplays... blame the fact that there was never any traffic in front of Miller, even though the puck would squirt out multiple times... with no habs to recover it...

Finally, blame Souray for not feeding Higgins the puck when he was open in front of an empty net. :angry:

Good effort... but we need a great effort to make the playoffs... which I'm starting to believe is out of our reach... We're in 7th, and I believe that... what does that tell you about the Habs?!

I hope to have my faith restored soon...

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carolina gets a PP, who do we go for???? somebody tell me

I'm so confused

This one only affects the leaf now so I'm for TB.

Marty St Louis eliminates the Laffs...

GO WASHINGTON GO!!! GO OVECHKIN GO!!!

Edited by lazy26

So was this best for us?

Now Tampa has 1 more Win than us, but the leafs are gone

Tampa can pass us but only Atlanta could put us out of the playoffs now.

Both TB and ATL play WASH... Never thought I'd have to root for the Caps so hard...

This will be all a moot point once the Habs win on Tuesday!

GO HABS GO!!!

Please?

hmm i missed a intense game. Missed everything tonight, also with the lady's. What a night, damnit!! Can't get this WestHam (the blowing Bubbles song, who knows that?) song out of my head.

So it's do or Die for the Habs, and my soccer team tomorrow to reach the Play-offs, my nerves are getting a hard time, @)*#@#!

Edited by Dutch_Habs_Fan

What pisses me most off is that I had to watch with that stupid buffalo commentator... he is so screwed in his head its not even funny...

SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO "three hours more of the same yell" RES! MAXIM MAGIC!!!!!

I hope that guy is fired soon

What pisses me most off is that I had to watch with that stupid buffalo commentator... he is so screwed in his head its not even funny...

Yeah, funny stuff. La-la-la-la founn-tain!!! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaacek.

Gotta love that guy.

Yeah, funny stuff. La-la-la-la founn-tain!!! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaacek.

Gotta love that guy.

MAY DAY MAY DAY MAY DAY!!!!

Its kinda cool as long as it doesnt put the habs playoff spot in jeopardy AS IT DID in this game.. YUK!!!