Ricky Williams Is Coming To The Cfl

Pierre the Great

I don't think it's that big of a deal, only one player.

Anyone gonna go to an Argo's game this year? I've actually got season tickets for the Stamps but there would be no way I'd miss a chance to boo Ricky. Idiot.

You know with his smoking habits I'm suprised he didn't or isn't going to sign with Vancouver. Him and that city would get along great.

Oh now that was just nasty.

There is good weed coast to coast I am told.

qwebec as a great reputation...so I'm tolded <_<

I remember when I live out west , how much the people love quebec« wheat»

actually BC was great too

as for ricky williams, I think he'll be more of a distraction than anything else

qwebec as a great reputation...so I'm tolded <_<

I remember when I live out west , how much the people love quebec« wheat»

actually BC was great too

as for ricky williams, I think he'll be more of a distraction than anything else

that's very much a possibility.

That's also one of the reason that I'd be wary of seeing the Canadiens acquire Yashin or Gaborik. Too much of a distraction factor to make up for the injection of talent. :(

:king: :hlogo: :king:

That's also one of the reason that I'd be wary of seeing the Canadiens acquire Yashin or Gaborik. Too much of a distraction factor to make up for the injection of talent. :(

:king: :hlogo: :king:

hey wrong thread :lol:

I remember when lawrence phillips came to montreal...the guy had everything to dominate in the cfl except for brains. we let go a class act like mike pringle for that douche bag..oddly enough, we won the grey cup that year but I don't remeber phillips being a key factor or maybe was he already gone

hey wrong thread :lol:

I remember when lawrence phillips came to montreal...the guy had everything to dominate in the cfl except for brains. we let go a class act like mike pringle for that douche bag..oddly enough, we won the grey cup that year but I don't remeber phillips being a key factor or maybe was he already gone

Then we signed Jim Barker the next season and brought Phillips over. When he wasn't being a douche off the field, he was alright. We also let a class act go in favor of Phillips, Kelvin Anderson. Probably one of my favorite Stamps evere.

Ricky is a Dicky as he ruined my Miami football team. He has no heart or desire to be anything but a holistic medicine man. He was scared to talk in public, always wearing a helmet in interviews and is on a different planet than the rest of us. This ensures that there will be turmoil in Toronto land and the Als will benefit nicely. So will Hamilton whom should not be taken lightly.

Ricky is a Dicky as he ruined my Miami football team. He has no heart or desire to be anything but a holistic medicine man. He was scared to talk in public, always wearing a helmet in interviews and is on a different planet than the rest of us. This ensures that there will be turmoil in Toronto land and the Als will benefit nicely. So will Hamilton whom should not be taken lightly.

You're a Dolphins fan?

:puke:

I guess the Avs kinda negate it but still. The Dolphins? Icky.

You're a Dolphins fan?

:puke:

I guess the Avs kinda negate it but still. The Dolphins? Icky.

Hey everbody has an evil twin right?

I was hit in the head with a 'phins helmet when I was young and it brainwashed me.

It's not all bad, Dan Marino........

Hey everbody has an evil twin right?

I was hit in the head with a 'phins helmet when I was young and it brainwashed me.

It's not all bad, Dan Marino........

Dan Mario, now theres a sore spot.

Frickin Ken O'Brien. And The Clock Play.

Thats right, I'm a major Jets fan. :king:

Dan Mario, now theres a sore spot.

Frickin Ken O'Brien. And The Clock Play.

Thats right, I'm a major Jets fan. :king:

Oh that does hurt. Jets are OK if they can ever get a Quarterback that is not injured or Old. I love NYJ/Dolphin games. I like that steal they got in the draft Tackle D'Brickashaw Ferguson as he is the top offensive lineman at the draft table. A very rare opportunity and Kudos to the Jets for getting him.

Oh that does hurt. Jets are OK if they can ever get a Quarterback that is not injured or Old. I love NYJ/Dolphin games. I like that steal they got in the draft Tackle D'Brickashaw Ferguson as he is the top offensive lineman at the draft table. A very rare opportunity and Kudos to the Jets for getting him.

Yeah, I was hoping they wouldn't cave to the allure of Leinart. While he would be a good addition, our offensive line really needs to be overhauled. I like the pick of Mangold at #26 and getting Kellen Clemons from Oregon in the 3rd round. If he doesn't have injury problems, he'll be a gamebreaker at QB.

what bothers me is that the cfl doesnt have a drug policy! NONE! :angry::angry2:

if a league wants to be considered legit, it should have a drug policy...

my personal opinion is that the cfl should honour the suspension the same way the iihf did to bertuzzi... cfl is losing a lot of credibility in my eyes!

what bothers me is that the cfl doesnt have a drug policy! NONE! :angry::angry2:

if a league wants to be considered legit, it should have a drug policy...

my personal opinion is that the cfl should honour the suspension the same way the iihf did to bertuzzi... cfl is losing a lot of credibility in my eyes!

Well the NHL is still testing Williams 10 times a month so they will be sure that he is clean all season long. But yes, they do need SOME form of drug-testing policy.

It would help if the Argos were a rushing team anyway. They've always been a passing team. I'd hate to see them change their whole gameplan just to suit Ricky especially if I was Damon Allen.

I still don't think the Argos are the favorites though, they have holes elsewhere.

I just hope ESPN starts showing CFL games. Heck if they are going to put the spelling bee in prime time might as well put some football games on since I live in a football mad nation.

i dont know about espn, but you can sometimes catch CFL games on some US sports channels. I know comcast sportsnet often shows it in chicago, maybe also in st. louis? Wouldnt be surprised if OLN buys some CFL games.