Justin Williams A Habs Fan, As A Kid

habscout

Well he did a good job of winning against montreal by getting ride of their best player and leader.

And out of curiosity am i the only one that realizes that carolina advanced through every round because of injuries.....

Mtl - Koivu

Nj- k well there werent any injuries there.

Sabers- All kinds but lets name numminen

Oilers-Roloson ( if they win it )

3/4 out of their playoff run they have won majority of their games because of key injuries to other teams...Stupid carolina...what does their coach tell them to kill all players, and win without pride...

Man you seem very bitter. The Williams thing was accidental. The Sabres were already beaten down in their series against the Sens and Philly and it was only a matter of time before people got injured. Roloson wasn't even Carolina's fault. Ladd rushed and Bergerson body checked him into the goalie.

Either way, it's the playoff, how can you not expect physical hockey?

Show me one injury they inflicted that was intentional

Buffalo was riddled by injuries all season long and had a number of injuries going into the series to begin with.

Sure, if Williams doesn't accidentally high stick Koivu, perhaps the Habs would be in the Finals right now. But you can't deal in "ifs" all the time. We should be given credit to the Hurricanes who were a good team all year and have proven themselves thus far.

Don't forget that the Canes have been playing the last 3 months without leader and 2nd top scorer Erik Cole.

As Gainey once said upon being ask about '' a team's needs in order to win the Cup '' ?

he reply the obvious list of virtues expected but added....'' and luck '' at the end.

In the end the Cup is a long journey and in most of time unless a team get a favorable ratio of brakes here and there along the way it is difficult to get there......injuries has so far helped the Hurricanes getting throught on a few occasions and the Cup could well be their destiny this year.

Edited by PB

Well accidential or not, They been getting very lucky and i don't like it. I never really liked Carolina, i can't stand very much about them. I like a few of their players but wow to win a lot of series because of so many injuries...cammon, Look at Edmonton...they beat Detroit ( no injuries that i know of ) They beat San Jose ( no injuries) They beat Anaheim ( no injuries) i know its what happens in the final that counts but, i hate seeing a team have such a good run and losing. For Example Anaheim, Calgary, And now Edmonton so far :(

Well he did a good job of winning against montreal by getting ride of their best player and leader.

And out of curiosity am i the only one that realizes that carolina advanced through every round because of injuries.....

Mtl - Koivu

Nj- k well there werent any injuries there.

Sabers- All kinds but lets name numminen

Oilers-Roloson ( if they win it )

3/4 out of their playoff run they have won majority of their games because of key injuries to other teams...Stupid carolina...what does their coach tell them to kill all players, and win without pride...

Well other than the Koivu injury, non of the other injuries were Carolina's fault, so Ihighly doubt your theory is correct.

Deep down, in the darkest sections of their psyche, ALL players are Canadiens fans... some don't know it, some deny it (prefering to live in a fantasy world) and some know it but won't declare it due to some sort culture-based inferiority/guilt complex. Poor boys......... :puke: :puke:

:king: :hlogo: :king:

The habs are the most dominant team in this sport's history so its normal that many players still associate Montreal with good hockey. Now after a decade of misery we finally have built a team that lives up to the standards we set, winning and giving your 100%.

Be proud of the habs! :hlogo: :hlogo: :hlogo:

Deep down, in the darkest sections of their psyche, ALL players are Canadiens fans... some don't know it, some deny it (prefering to live in a fantasy world) and some know it but won't declare it due to some sort culture-based inferiority/guilt complex. Poor boys......... :puke: :puke:

:king: :hlogo: :king:

LOL, except all the idiots that wish to play for the Maple Laughs :P

I don't know, I always thought the Habs were special, and kinda chose there fans, instead of the other way around. Sure, maybe everybody wants to be a Habs fan....but only the special few actually can be fans.

The Few, The Proud, The Habs.....fans..... Hey the Marines had a good slogan there.

LOL, except all the idiots that wish to play for the Maple Laughs :P

You might want to restate that.

The Smart, Gray Haired, Retirement Age, Banged Up, Worn Out, OLD players with a cottage north of Barrie wanting to play for that Legend Hockey team Toronto Maple Leafs. (Reality does not exist in Toronto)

:hockey:

Edited by InsaneAVSfan