Bulis

lazy26

Laval-Summum Chiefs....only to get cut 4 games into the season.

You know, a 16 goal season ain't bad.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol...

looks like he's going back to Europe to be a star as it doesn't look like any team is willing to give him an NHL chance...

but then again.. if Belfour can get a chance then anyone can.

Jan Bulis played for the Czech Republic national team and had a four goals game and nobody has show any interest?

I thought Jan Bulis had his best years ahead of him?

I still think he's going to be signed. There's plenty of second tier wingers on the market and there's plenty of teams looking for forwards...he's just not going to get a big contract, that's all.

bulis would be a better fit at center...I'm quite sure he'll find a team...maube the rangers with the czech connection

I think Jan Bulis might be starting to realize what everybody else already knew. That he's not worth whatever it is that he's asking and that he was overpaid in Montreal at $1,000,000 a year playing 3rd line minutes with his 15 goals. As well I think he's learning that he's not a top 6 forward

I'm surprised he hasn't got signed yet too.

20 goals on a team that almost missed the playoffs with 3rd line minutes and linemates, finishing in the pluses, having a 4-goal game, playing in the Olympics on a good team, having such great speed for the New NHL, etc you'd think someone might have interest. I think that he's asking for around 2M and that no one is willing to pay him that much at all. He would probably be better off in Europe.

Manny Legace is in the same boat. Unbelieveably not one team has even called the guy and he did manage only a 2.19GAA and 37wins.

http://tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=170776&hubname=nhl

His agent has taken the intitative to actually call teams and gauge their interest; he's talking to two right now..probably Florida and St.Louis.

Perhaps we're seeing where the real squeeze of the cap is coming in. For the second tier players in each UFA crop; there's not much money going around.

i think at about 1 mill he could sign with the habs. he is def worth that

He doesn't seme willing to come back. Maybe if it was his last resort he'd take us before going to Europe. But would Gainey want him back? I don't think so.

It could also be that Jan Bulis is the kind of player that managers sign last.

He won't have an "impact" on any team. Just a good second or third line winger.

Forward Jan Bulis had a career-high 20 goals last season but the Montreal Canadiens won't bring back the 28-year-old Czech Olympian. His agent Jiri Crha said Friday that a deal was close at hand with another team.

"There are a few teams that want to sign him," said Crha. "I think something will happen very soon."

http://news.sympatico.msn.ca/Sports/Conten...ct=&abc=abc

• 2 weeks later...

Anything new here?

I heard today (again) that Sweden is an option. Lubos Bartecko just signed with Luleå Hockey for another season and that Bulis could join him.

Jan Bulis played for the Czech Republic national team and had a four goals game and nobody has show any interest?

I thought Jan Bulis had his best years ahead of him?

He is suppose to I guess.

He was suppose to break out in '03 & '04 & '06 etc.

Break out already! Just do it out west! Or in Europe.

Edited by ATHLÉTIQUE.CANADIEN

My Guess is Vancouver! and he will need to sign for less than 2Mil.

bulis is worth exactly what bob probably offered him around 1 mill. I wouldn't expect his agent to come out and say nope nobody phoning. Looks like jan screwed up and got a little too big in the head department

My Guess is Vancouver! and he will need to sign for less than 2Mil.

Yeh, I could see him playing with the Sedins... It might work out work him too...

whoever picks him up should realze that the guy is more confortable at center

they should pair him with on scorer and one crash and a lesstalented guy who'll go in the corners to pick up pucks and hit would be a killer line.

he did good when he was put in center of the 3rd line

I really doubt bob even bothered to send bulis an offer - it was very clear he wasnt a good fit for montreal, and montreal wasnt a good fit for him.

teams that need cheap wingers will give him a call.