Your Ideas And Line Idea's For 2006-2007

koivu-11

Cammon kiddies this thread almost hit 1000 views :D ( I never had a thread this big :D )

Ok Samsonov is a habs! i love it whats your idea.

line idea 1 Line idea 2

Kostitsyn-Koivu-Perezhogin Samsonov-Koivu-Perezhogin

Samsonov-Ribiero-Kovalev Kostitsyn-Ribiero-Kovalev

Murray-Johnsson-Plekanec Same

Begin-Bonk-Downie Same

Markov-Streit-------------------------------->

Souray-Komisarek-------------------------->

Rivet-Dandenault --------------------------->

Huet/Aebischer------------------------------->

Line 1 because Kostitsyn and perezhogin wont work well with Ribs ( who does...) and koivu should make them better at the game in both ends.

And samsonov with kovalev to make dynamic scary second line and make Ribs look good for once.

Line 2 mainly to give it a little bit of a mix.

And about the ryder thing he can be there but i rather trade him for wtv if these players show up.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cammon kiddies this thread almost hit 1000 views :D ( I never had a thread this big :D )

line idea 1 Line idea 2

Begin-Bonk-Downie Same

Line 1 because Kostitsyn and perezhogin wont work well with Ribs ( who does...) and koivu should make them better at the game in both ends.

And samsonov with kovalev to make dynamic scary second line and make Ribs look good for once.

And about the ryder thing he can be there but i rather trade him for wtv if these players show up.

Where's HIGGINS?! :wacko:

line idea 1 Line idea 2

Begin-Bonk-Downie Same

I don't know about the Koivu Kostitsyn Perezhogin line. Might make too many mistakes( in-experience factor) for a top line

With all the moves today its a nice luxury to have a deep team and be able to run 3 scoring lines and a good 4th ( checking line )

Higgins - Koivu - Ryder

Samsanov - Ribiero - Kovalev

Perezhogin - Plekanec - Johnson

Begin - Bonk - Murray

Markov - Komisarek

Souray - Rivet

Bouillion - Dandenault

Downey - Striet ex

Huet

Abby

I still feel a trade brewing for a upgrade at 2nd line center or possible a 1 center and moving Koivu to 2nd line ... with Abby , Ribiero , Perezhogin and picks as bait. and maybe even Plekanec is the offer was right.

Looking good!

I don't know if I'll be the first to say it but:

I have hopes and expect the Montreal Canadiens go deep in the playoffs.

THE MONTREAL CANADIEN WILL BE A CUP CONTENDER.

After the series versus the Carolina Hurricanes whom later won the cup Peter Laviolette said that it was a tough series and many didn't realize who good the Habs played.

Now the Canadiens are back and has fixed what was their akillies heal. Scoring.

The first line could be an All-star line.

The second line is interesting. Ribeiro and Ryder with Higgins. If this line will succed it will be leathal. They will make it if all 3 takes one more step in development. Ribs sets up Ryder and Higgins being the two-way player.

The third line has added size and balance. Mike Johnson. I almost like this signing as much as I like Samsonov. Plekanec and Perezhogin can explode. Johnson making sure the kids can try and learn.

Bonk, Murray and Begin. Pure energy. No one getting thru. This team is done. It's the perfect mix. Go Habs Go!

Kozed love your lines (only in my opinion you got the centres of Line 1A and 1B mixed up) By the way why do you have to change your name?? Keep KoZed its still part of Habs history!

Again if all these players play on average at least at a B+ level... meaning the kids play well and confident and we keep the injuries to a minimum then my friends if The Habs aren't considered contenders than I don't know who the &^%@ is!

GO HABS GO!!!! IN GAINEY WE TRUST!!! F&^%@ I love this game!!!

Where's HIGGINS?! :wacko:

ahaha i completly forgot about higgins i was to much into the hype lol

I wanna get this out though so since people jumped down everyones throat about the ryder thing.

I really wouldnt mind ryder getting traded, perezhogin really needs to play on the 2nd line, because 10min on the third line will not bring that kids moral and potential up...and it will ruin him.

Get ride of Rib and Ryder in a package deal with Aebischer and were set :D all bashers bash on!!!