Mr. Nasty

Everone knoes only idiots maek ty[os!

yaeh youre rhigt aoubt tath

who cares if sonm made a typo

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since Souray denied he requested a trade, perhaps this thread could be locked?

I second that Trizzak.... because our fellow Blogers can't seem to stay in track and preffer to talk about anything of any topic in this thread!

Regarding Lang and Hudler for Souray

Why would Detroit trade a #1 centre and a great offensive prospect (who should make the team this year as a centre) for a Denfenceman with one year left?

1) Detroit is already short on forwards, not to mention centres

2) Detroit is already paying $7.6M for one Defenceman, so it seems unreasonable that they could afford to resign Souray if he had a good season.

Therefore, this trade would only happen if Montreal is throwing in some forward(s) from their roster. Otherwise, someone made it up (i.e., this Code guy or his source).

I didn't read all the replies but this should sum things up.

Souray hasn't asked for a trade. He has expressed his interests that his daughter is his only priority for him and he wouldn't mind playing somewhere else if it got him closer to her.

With that being said, who said that the Habs management can't trade Souray? They own his NHL contractual rights, they can do whatever the hell they want with it. Souray might like playing in Montreal but it doesn't mean that he won't be traded.