Ovechkin's 52 Goals

MCeh

I would vote for Jokinen's famous Penalty shot move. The move he repeated in shot out games. If anyone can find this on youtube I'd love to watch it again. Thanks in advance.

Man that Ovenckin can make any defense look like complete fools :D

Ovechkins's 52 goals in life:

1) To meet a blond bombshell

2) To win a championship

3) ...

:P

to buy the clerasil company :lol:

hehe some Ovenckin quotes :)

"If I win the bonus, I'm glad. If I didn't win this bonus, it's okay. I came here for my dream. If I want money, I could stay in Russia and make three million bucks."

"When I see a little boy, I remember when I was little and I used to stand and wait for some guy I would go to after a game. They are fans, and they want my signature. They live in Washington, and they are fans of our team. I think if I signed 10 signatures and there were 20 more fans waiting and I didn't sign for them also, they would want to know why, and I would feel bad. If you have time, why not sign them all?"

I love his attitude :)

I just like watching him struggle through interviews. Every now and then he'll use a word out of context but the interviewer is too nice to correct him.

Ovechkin rules.

I went to see the caps in montreal last year and he didn't do squat. I hope this year, when I'll go see him, he'll score a hat trick in a 5-3 loss.

This reminds me of the fact that, at the beginning of every season, I 'plan' to record every goal that the Canadiens score during the season. :o

Of course, it never happens... :( just the logistics of it all... :wacko:

:king: :hlogo: :king:

Of course, it never happens... :( just the logistics of it all... :wacko:

:king: :hlogo: :king:

I don't think it would be all that entertaining :lol:

mind you, there's some odd ribeiro goals that are just out of this world but we don't have that many pure goal scorers