Why The Habsworld Id That You Use?

shortcat1

ohhh~ it was fun to discover the *roots* of u guys' ID hehe

GOOD THREAD SHORTCAT!!!

ok... so i came with mine now...

ummm... when i first have then et (back in 1998) i used to us a LOT of different nicknames / IDs... most of them were *cute* names coz i was still young at that time ;) so i went through : jelly, cocobabie, cappuccinosweetie... i dunt remember the other ones ;) haha but then i remember i broke up with my ex back in 2001 (stoopid guy by the way ;)) then after that... i just felt like changing my email address (msn) so i can start a *new* chapter of my life... then i really wanted an unique IDs on the net so i told myself :

"HABS means EVERYTHING to me... so i HAVE to put it in my ID..."

then i tried some words match with "habs" into it... it sounded weird or were just not original or attractive :P hehe i didnt want my ID to sound like *sexy* or *too girlie* (like sexy_habs_chick or habs_babe or stuff like that...) i wanted sumthing short and sweet... dunno why... i remembered that i heard some hockey analyst calling our propsects (when they were at Fredericton) "the baby habs"... so i was like "oh... baby habs sounds cute" but it was not original enough for me... so i just changed the *baby* to french *bébé* but since most of the IDs space dunt allow the *accents* so i just change it to *bebe* so here it is :

BEBEHABS!!!

short & sweet and easy to remember :)

Edited by bebehabs

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BEBEHABS!!!

short & sweet and easy to remember :)

and by far one of the best hw name there is....love the betty avatar :lool:

I just met a girl. She's playing hockey, and.. she's cute. :) ..

can we trade?? my grilfriend's cute but she doesn't like hockey. I had to quit smoking in exchange of her watching a game with me.

' ah women...can't live with them...give me another beer.' Norm in cheers

hey! i know that girls who LOVES hockey are hard to find :P but u know... i KNOW my hockey and i'm crazy with the habs... sumtimes, i think i just scare some guys away coz i know more about hockey than they do... so... it's not THAT funny at times... :(

sumtimes, i think i just scare some guys away coz i know more about hockey than they do... so... it's not THAT funny at times.

Men can be so condescending when they talk to women about hockey.

hey PMAC is your first name Peter?

cause theres a popular quebecois comedian named Peter macleod

No, close though, Paul

Wherefrom?

And what is she doing over there :|

BTW congratz with a "no win" for Vlaams Belang

a. If I'm not mistaken she's from Sittard.

b. Playing hockey, being drop dead gorgeous.

c. Overhere (Liège) we don't have such thing as the VB, but off course, it's a shame that people with ideas like that are becoming bigger & bigger in our little country.

Yeah, you cant take them very serious. Unfortunately a lot of people do.

are they some kind of racist group? if so we have a similar one called the bnp- scumbags.

Yeah, you cant take them very serious. Unfortunately a lot of people do.

If you mean that you can't take the VB serious then you're dead wrong.

Those stupid Neo-Nazis are growing and growing lately, it's awful. I mean, look at Germany, Denmark or even Suisse, it's sick how many guys vote for those parties. It's really dangerous and I don't see how they'll "drop" in the next years, it will even get bigger.

Those stupid Neo-Nazis are growing and growing lately, it's awful. I mean, look at Germany, Denmark or even Suisse, it's sick how many guys vote for those parties. It's really dangerous and I don't see how they'll "drop" in the next years, it will even get bigger.

In Britain the Brittish National Party are on the rise- again nazi's in disguise. Now i agree with immigration control- around europe britian is known as a soft touch for letting in immigrants- and the fact that were in a lot of debt would suggest to me that we should control immigration a lot more until were back in the black again. but in no way shape or form do i agree a a person should be persecuted because of their race. The big problem here is a lot of Brittish seem to not like Muslims. Their is a backlash growing against them- and it aint their fault- its our government who bend over backwards and are slowly but surely getting rid of any traditional values we had to pelase muslims. So i have no problems with muslims- its our government i hate.

Yep, totally agree. I've nothing against a good immigration law but those right parties are simply stupid. It's just pure racism, the same thing as the Nazis did and that's what I find pretty dangerous. I mean how can someone only see those Nazis things as good things - in Austria the FPÖ nearly got 15% with their racism campaigns last week, it's scary how things are developing around Europe ...

Yep, totally agree. I've nothing against a good immigration law but those right parties are simply stupid. It's just pure racism, the same thing as the Nazis did and that's what I find pretty dangerous. I mean how can someone only see those Nazis things as good things - in Austria the FPÖ nearly got 15% with their racism campaigns last week, it's scary how things are developing around Europe ...

it will only get worse aswell.

I mean you cant take the things they stand for serious! Its pure crap, unfortunately a lot of people think different. So it becomes a danger! We had it a couple of years back, but it's not so big here anymore. Some real small groups. But Europe is making a mistake if they let those clubs rule us again! But i'm very confident that wont happen, or we will demolish what we've been building up since WW2

I mean you cant take the things they stand for serious! Its pure crap, unfortunately a lot of people think different. So it becomes a danger! We had it a couple of years back, but it's not so big here anymore. Some real small groups. But Europe is making a mistake if they let those clubs rule us again! But i'm very confident that wont happen, or we will demolish what we've been building up since WW2

well i hope for your countrys sake that it doesnt happen and i hope we never have a party like that in power in britain.

• 2 weeks later...

My ID story: I'm really bad coming up with ID names, and one day I had to produce one for something or other (I don't remember what anymore). I was looking around my desk, and saw some "option+" brand scotch tape. I thought that wasn't any worse than anything I had come up with, so it has become my user name.