Jagr

markierung

Out of curiosity, has Jagr come back from his shoulder injury yet?

because i heard that doctors hadn't cleared him to play a couple of weeks ago

still asn't been cleared to come back

what shoulder injury?

:king: :hlogo: :king:

• 2 weeks later...
i hate this fricken goon, goes to punch the smaller Gomez and misses and hurts his shoulder. lol what an ass. The Devil fans at the Garden were all over him for that

It was more of an elbo attack as Jagr has no intention to fight anyone as he makes too much $$$$$$

Plus realistically Gomez does get under some teams skin and very effectively I might add.

yeah i know but HE MISSED competlety :lool: :lool: :lool:

And thats why he scores and doesn't fight. How can you call him a goon anyway? It's fricking Jaromir Jagr.

Laraque, McGratton, Oliwa, Worrell, May. Those guys are goons.

well he sure as hell didnt score when it mattered most :lol:

Hard to have a good release when you can barely move your arm. Atleast he played through his injury to try and help his team win, more then Hasek can say for the Sens.

Hard to have a good release when you can barely move your arm. Atleast he played through his injury to try and help his team win, more then Hasek can say for the Sens.

The way ranger fans were talking about him like he was god, then to have him go scoreless...well that was just special

oops, yeah that is true, i read an article about it like a week ago, i didnt know rehabilatation was that quick, Only a week of practice, before playing!!!