Was Surfing The Web...

habs_in_the_blood

i was actually looking at the Washington Caps website to see if the fans were happy with Zednick and fell on a post that had a link to this....your toughts?

i guess they dont like Sidney down there....

also why the hell do they have him on there website??

http://www.dancesisterdance.com/myvid/inde...v=7a7d78a12334e

Edited by fHABulous

i guess they dont like Sidney down there....
I used to visit a Penguins message board quite frequently, and they're not too fond of Ovechkin, just as I'm sure many Caps fans aren't exactly Crosby fans. I assume most of us here ain't to fond of the Maple Leafs, and they don't like us much either.

Now I think rivalries are good for the game, but to a certain extent. If you cannot recognize that Ovechkin was the best rookie during 05/06 just because you happen to root for the Penguins you're just stupid and ignorant and you need to open your eyes, or perhaps take of your black and yellow shades. And any Caps fan who won't acknowledge that Crosby is probably equally good is just as stupid.

Edited by Doktor Kosmos

I used to visit a Penguins message board quite frequently, and they're not too fond of Ovechkin, just as I'm sure many Caps fans aren't exactly Crosby fans. I assume most of us here ain't to fond of the Maple Leafs, and they don't like us much either.

Now I think rivalries are good for the game, but to a certain extent. If you cannot recognize that Ovechkin was the best rookie during 05/06 just because you happen to root for the Penguins you're just stupid and ignorant and you need to open your eyes, or perhaps take of your black and yellow shades. And any Caps fan who won't acknowledge that Crosby is probably equally good is just as stupid.

Nah, they probably recognize the players are good, just not as good as their beloved Ovechkin/Crosby. They make these to piss of the opposing fans who say Crsoby/Ovechkin is better then Ovechkin/Crosby.

BTW that was ****ing hilarious. I hate Crosby.