• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ribeiro échangé

Ribs, 6th rnd pick 2008

Vs.

Niinimaa, 5th rnd pick 2007

I didn't realize they were only drafted a year apart...

I don't know what's more intriguing...seeing if Niinimaa finally achieves the potential he has been said to have, or seeing what changes are coming up front and who ends up with who!?!?

I love the mystery and excitement all of this brings!!

The only problem with Niinimaa is he is not what he was in the past. He was pegged as their 7th d-man behind Robidas and Daley...but who knows, maybe he can regain his form.

This will make things interesting when Bouillion returns...unless someone else is injured by then. Maybe Souray goes next for a Centre...

The only problem with Niinimaa is he is not what he was in the past. He was pegged as their 7th d-man behind Robidas and Daley...but who knows, maybe he can regain his form.

Absolutely true, however defence wins championships and I take all criticism I directed at BG back as he did something to help the D. Whether it is good or bad is to be determined but I ma more comfortable now than earlier today with the team.

Go Habs!

just saw it on RDS and came over here to share it with u guys! haha

well... i think it'S a VERY good trade! gainey and carbo certainly have their contacts with Dallas organization~

now... we could bring higgins as a center between kovy and samsonov and bring tender along with saku and ryder~

there will maybe have a place for kostitsyn eventually :D

koivu got a new friend... but iz kovy lost a friend? he was the one who really wanted to play with ribs last year... ummmm

Bonne chance Mike et Janni,

I'm getting happier with this the more I think about our real needs. We are just not deep enough in quality D-men, and we do have some interesting options up front.

Good thing we've got Bob...We're gonna see some serious puck movement form our D this season, that's my bet!

koivu got a new friend... but iz kovy lost a friend? he was the one who really wanted to play with ribs last year... ummmm

Kovalev should want to honour his contract by playing up to expectations instead of looking to play with certain guys. Maybe he was just doing the Moral Support thing...

GC just before tonights pre game skate: Oh mike, you can undress, we just made a trade with Dallas. :blink:

Edited by mathieu30