Division Series

simonus

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will probably be more of me hoping the Yankees lose rather then cheer for a team in there. I WAS going to cheer for the Mets because of Pedro but since he's done I won't bother.

Unless Boston is in there, I really couldn't care less.

Go Tigers

There lineup is hands down the best in the NL if a pitcher can give up 4 runs in 6 innings and hand it over to the pen they should be good, atleast untill Duke comes back

The only Duke I've heard of in the MLB pitches for the Pirates...

ugh you know why I hate the MLB playoffs?

4 words

Joe Buck

Tim McCarver

OMG I'M GOING TO SCREAM!!!

Tim McCarver and his look at the brilliance of that play on a simple ground out to second.

Fox replaying everything 3 times!!!! Slowing the game down. Stabbing myself with a pick is more enjoyable then watching the playoffs on fox.

4 words

Joe Buck

Tim McCarver

Nobody is worse than Chris Welsh, color analyst for the Reds on FoxSports. He hasn't said anything interesting in 5 years, and most of what he says is simply inane drivel.

4 words

Joe Buck

Tim McCarver

OMG I'M GOING TO SCREAM!!!

Tim McCarver and his look at the brilliance of that play on a simple ground out to second.

Fox replaying everything 3 times!!!! Slowing the game down. Stabbing myself with a pick is more enjoyable then watching the playoffs on fox.

I hate those guys and of course they always do Yankee games. And Joe Buck now does Giants games for the NFL, makes me wanna puke everytime i hear him

What a shocker yawn the damn yankees win.

I can't this team just go away.

Tired of all Northeast teams in general.

Wouldn't it be great if the Yankees, Mets, Red Soxs never made the playoffs for one year! Ah, that'd be like a dream!

So I wouldn't have to listen to constant Yankee crap/Red Soxs crap/or met crap.

There's a reason why the game is losing interest. Its because its the same faces every year. Only way to fix this is why a cap but god knows thats never going to happen. So we'll see the same tired old faces year in year out.

I feel bad for Toronto fans. Because that team is 1 little piece away from being a playoff team. But sadly they won't ever get to the playoffs because Boston and NYY are in there division. hmmphff

I feel bad for Toronto fans. Because that team is 1 little piece away from being a playoff team. But sadly they won't ever get to the playoffs because Boston and NYY are in there division. hmmphff

toronto doesn'T need your pity. everything coming out of TO is evil...except for tha fina habsfans or avs fans overthere :P

Yes, because Boston did so much better then Toronto. Rogers has increased the amount of money to spend and Toronto still has pitching woes they've slowly been solving. They still need a proper SS too.

Don't blame it on the Red Sox or Yankees, the Blue Jays will have every chance to make the playoffs in the next couple of seasons.