This Is A Disaster!

bbr93

Ok, I'm looking at the NHL schedule for the Montreal Canadiens on NHL.com, and it shows what channels all the games are on. Here's the problem: On January 2 vs Lightning, and Feb.3 vs Islanders RDS is not listed as having these games. What the hell is that? Isn't RDS supposed to show all 82 games? Is this a mistake? If not, I'm gonna be pissed! I wanna watch all 82 dammit!! This is a slap in the face!! This is not acceptable!! This is the worst thing that has ever happened in the history of mankind!! :angry2:

Here's the link:

http://www.nhl.com/nhl/app?service=page&am...season=20062007

Edited by bbr93

Ok, I'm looking at the NHL schedule for the Montreal Canadiens on NHL.com, and it shows what channels all the games are on. Here's the problem: On January 2 vs Lightning, and Feb.3 vs Islanders RDS is not listed as having these games. What the hell is that? Isn't RDS supposed to show all 82 games? Is this a mistake? If not, I'm gonna be pissed! I wanna watch all 82 dammit!! This is a slap in the face!! This is not acceptable!! This is the worst thing that has ever happened in the history of mankind!! :angry2:

Here's the link:

http://www.nhl.com/nhl/app?service=page&am...season=20062007

here look at this link instead

http://www.canadiens.com/eng/calendar/redi...p;path=calendar

why bother with nhl.com anyways?

they dont give a rats ass about the habs

the habs games are the best income for this channel...other then hockey its usually bowling or fishing lol

Edited by habs_in_the_blood

Last non telelivised game in Qc, besides preseason, must be before the invention of TV...

I found that in the criminal code

"S.1122

Is a criminal infraction and is subject to death sentence:

[...]

f) any TV broadcasting network owner of the exclusive rights to broadcast the Montreal Canadiens which willfully or not, skips the broadcast of a live regular season game."

:P

Now that I'm living outside of Quebec, I don't have access to RDS... Anyone know of any other way to see the games??? I'm in California, would sports bars here carry the games on an NHL network or something?

I'm gonna start having to steal Canadian satelitte soon...

You can buy a dirctv dish and get the nhl package. I live in Colorado and i get all the games. Last year i even got a couple of local feeds in French. I didn't understand it but i got to watch it.

I remember the last few years that the games were split between RDS and Soirée de Hockey, a couple of games were not aired.

Scheduling and right craps i'm guessing