Lol Look At My Prediction

Pierre the Great

Actually what he's doing is pretty smart. The pressure has really been effecting Luc, however he did pretty well in the last 2 pre-season games. Vigneault wanted to ease him into the lineup and that's smart instead of throwing him into the fire in Detroit's season opener in Joe Louis. Today however, Nonis metioned he was recovering from the flu so I don't know. :mellow:

@Fanny: LeClaire was fantastic but I felt we weren't heading to the net enough. On Bulis, he was quiet and did take a penalty but he did his job tonight. ;)

Anyways, new team, new system, new coach, 2 road games(back to back) and we won both of them with both being home openers for the opposition. I'm satisfied for now...... ^_^

Your first loss, our first win

Sunday

BE THERE!...Well, I won't since I'll be having Thanksgiving dinner but I'LL CHECK THE SCORE AS SOON AS I GET HOME!

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your first loss, our first win

Sunday

BE THERE!...Well, I won't since I'll be having Thanksgiving dinner but I'LL CHECK THE SCORE AS SOON AS I GET HOME!

I actually posted a comment on this Sunday's game but I deleted it because I knew you'd appear and would say that. :lol: Guess I was right.

Yep, should be a good game. :)

Too bad I can't watch it at all, the Canucks and Avs always put on entertaining games. Most entertaining game I watched last year (outside of Game 5 against Dallas) was on October 28th against the Canucks in Colorado. Lappy scored in OT to win it for us 4-3. Best game I saw all season (and possibly ever).

Jackets gameplan was just stupid. After they scored their goal, they didn't attack the net at all. They stayed back and let the Nucks shoot on their goal all day long. Pascal LeClaire looked fantastic, made almost 40 saves. Aside from their PP, Columbus just couldn't get anything going offensively. That's what'll happen when your top two centers have played a combined 82 games in their careers. Hartigan is a solid player, but Geoff Platt is a case of a guy with a great heart, but not enough talent to compete on a top line. Brule will slide back onto one of the top lines very soon.

A little note for Bulis fans: He played 16 minutes, but he was pretty much invisible. I booed him all three times I saw him, and I ridiculed him when he took a penalty. :P

Well, at least I got a magnet schedule at the game.

Gee, thanks!

By the way, Leclaire DID make 40 saves. TSN says he went 41/44.

Lets put a Killer Whale on a mountain and see what happens.

the big stupid whale sucker punches that poor avalanche

the big stupid whale sucker punches that poor avalanche

:lol: Only thing is that whale mutated into a panther. B)

Lets put a Killer Whale on a mountain and see what happens.

Okay do that. Me and my I love BC tshirt will end up doing a rescue. Animal abuser. :rolleyes:;)

its on. As they say Orcas can't go on land so you have to come to us which means going into water. But you aren't the Colorado Glaciers. lol. But then again with global warming happening glaciers are melting.

Its a cheeky joke. You look at there uniforms and what do you see? An orca. And yet they're called the 'canucks' I know what a canuck is and family members that don't like me call me that in a derogatory term. So I don't like to say the word.

I just thought it was fun idea. Like Habs, Cards, Potato skins, O's, Pens, etc.

just a fun nickname, thats all.

:lol: Only thing is that whale mutated into a panther. B)

apparently the stupid whale bougth a condo at sea world :P

Reasonable game... can't win em all. At least my 2nd fav team won.

I like what I saw tonight, but I didn't see that aggressive play I've seen in the past two. The main problem here is we are taking too many penalties so here's something they are going to have to work on. I hope Bourdon replaces Fitzy next game however...... :wacko:

On the Avs they played the way I thought they would and am glad with that. Wolski scored another with Svatos scoring two. Theo played well as well. Hopefully they continue upwards from here.

In the end a 3-2 loss isn't bad and hopefully they'll learn from their mistakes. Bring on Minny!!!(So weird saying that :lol: )

Svatos should just keep cutting his stick up if it's gonna produce 2 goal games. Haven't seen highlights or anything so I have no idea how we played. Looks like Theo played well again though.

WE BEAT THE F****** CANUCKS! YES!

Sorry Minny, you know me, had to get atleast one out. ;)