TSN Power Rankings

JMMR

I'll say the Habs are playing well enough to earn this distinction at this point in the season. As far as key injuries, most of the ones that are listed are to top 6 forwards or top 4 dmen. I wouldn't classify any of our injured players in those categories.

I'll say the Habs are playing well enough to earn this distinction at this point in the season. As far as key injuries, most of the ones that are listed are to top 6 forwards or top 4 dmen. I wouldn't classify any of our injured players in those categories.

Not having Bouillon or Dandy on the ice completely changes the character of the defence corps. I consider them key.

if you can name a team that is that much better than us besides the Thrashers and Sabres, go ahead

do I really have to? you just named 2 yourself. That would make us 3rd in the East, not 2nd.

ok one position

and it's debatable, Atlanta has been winning in a weak division against Caroline when they were slumpong, a horrible tampa, and a not so great Florida.

I won't even mention the defenseless capitals

they've made just about everyone look like a last place team

even if you can stop one of their line, they have another two that can score just as well

And Briere seriously looks like an allstar

they've made just about everyone look like a last place team

even if you can stop one of their line, they have another two that can score just as well

And Briere seriously looks like an allstar

yeah espeically, Flyers they made them look like a joke

and Briere is an Alllstar