Favorite Jerseys

Shu

Am I the only one who actually likes the blue Thrashers jerseys? I think they're rather pretty. ^_^

Nope, i lik that jersey as well

well my favorite jersey is by far the habs red one...

next after that is philadelphia's black jersey...also chicago's black one...

and one i dont understand is the red wings... or thwe blue jackets ( isint that in golf???)

The Blue Jacket is what the Union Army wore in the Civil War. And Detroit's is just a wheel with a wing on it. The wheel because it's the Motor City, the wing...hell if I know.

The team was renamed the Detroit Red Wings. Earlier in the century, Norris had played on one of hockey's early powers, the Montreal Amateur Athletic Association, nicknamed the "Winged Wheelers." Because of the team’s location in Detroit, the Motor City, Norris transformed the MAAA logo into the first version of the Red Wings logo as we know it today.

Well...now I know.

The Blue Jacket is what the Union Army wore in the Civil War. And Detroit's is just a wheel with a wing on it. The wheel because it's the Motor City, the wing...hell if I know.

Well...now I know.

thanks for the info

Isn't that the general theme in the rest of the world? Ads on jerseys I mean my friend has an Aresonal jersey of Henry and its just a red jersey with O^2 on it.

I love hockey jerseys with ads on them, I have a italian hockey jersey it has tons of ads all over it, including my dads old company, the i love Russian highleauge jerseys

Link to Russian jersey site