Game Thread | Habs vs. Hurricanes | 11/02/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The idiots on RDS just said the magic word.

tell bth & he'll apply the lethal injection to my 'favourite' colour man... Yvon Pedneault.

GO :hlogo: GO!

THAT IS WHAT I CALL A LITTLE REVENGE!

It could've been a little bit more physical but whatever....

GO HABS GO!

the only appropriate 'revenge' for me (not that I condone it) is a post-season elimination (especially on the way to a Stanley Cup win).

people should mention the work of Rivet tonight...i mean i loved the guy last year...this year he struggled....but tonight he played like he should...lets hope he keeps it up!

congrates to huet! and johnson great job!!

plekanecs seems way more comfertable on the 4 line

Aebischer has done super work and now, Huet has played REALLY well in the last two games... happy problem for the Canadiens.

Would have rather watched the Habs but the Sabres/Bos game is good: Buffalo scored 3 in 5 minutes to tie the game at 4.

that's a crazy good team at the moment... they don't give up and have the talent to pull themselves out of holes. wonderful hockey team!

Looks like Ryder is losing ice time to Latendresse? Can anyone fill me in? Can't see the game on TV.

According to ESPN, Ryder got second least ice time on team - 9 minutes and change. Only person with less? Aaron Downey.

that's a crazy good team at the moment... they don't give up and have the talent to pull themselves out of holes. wonderful hockey team!

Yeah Buffalo is a fun team to watch. They're so fast.

Ryder did not have a good game at all, despite his lack of ice time

Ryder seems to have stretches where he is invisible for weeks. then he goes out and scores 5 in 3 games. Just the type of player he is. Very streaky.