• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oleeee Ole Ole Ole Oleeeee Oleeeee!!!

It's a fairly intense game for two teams that never see each other. :clap:

Other than that, I have yet to hear Samsonov's name tonight. tsk tsk

I don't understand French well. What the heck happened? It looked like Downey didn't tie his jersey down. Is he getting a 10 for it?

I don't understand French well. What the heck happened? It looked like Downey didn't tie his jersey down. Is he getting a 10 for it?

Nope, just a fighting major although you make a good point, his jersey should be tied down. One would think that a scrapper like Downey would also know better.

The fighting's not over by a long shot.

Yeah, I kind of thought that Green instigated when he took out Johnson's knee.. but apparently, the 2 min penalty he was getting was considered enough... what crap... that is why you see stuff like that.. because you can't even pound the guy after he take a cheap shot...

I hate to say this, but I think I agree with Cherry on this one.. let them fight and the stick work, head shots, and knees jobs will be greatly reduced.

Matt Greene - what an asshole.

Puts the knee out on Johnson - who knows how long he'll be out. Then he turtles on Souray.

I hope somebody will give a twohander on greene's skate...not to break his leg or something but as a payback for such a cheap shot.

the refs snafued this one..souray getting more penalty minutes then greene ?? wtf ??

the worst is that greene may get a game suspension while jonhson could be gone for the season. :angry:

I'm really pissed off now.

Greene dropped the gloves first. Instigator my ass.

This game is really pissing me off, which hasn't happened in a long time. I hope Greene enjoyed that, because his night just got a lot worse. Look for the energy guys on the Habs to punish him in the corners.

I predict an ugly and close finish tonight. (Wow, what a prediction! :P)

Brutal.. the replay clearly shows him stick his leg out to take down Johnson.. if that doesn't get him suspended I am going to freak out...

I sure hope the league is not "making it up to Edmonton" for last week...

Please Johnson be okay!!

We need you...As for Greene that was a dirty play, as a professional athlete you should know not to stick your leg out when a guy is skating around you. That move was like a houseleague player.

Jason Smith doesn't know how to fight. For a fight to be really entertaining, it takes 2 to tango. Nothing wrong with Downey on that one, he was getting barehugged, to close to throw effective punches.

Latendresse is making a good impression. Some nice chances. Perezhogin needs to shoot way more, and Samsonov has been playing very well.