When is Dandenault coming back?

markierung

I heard that Bouillon should be back in 2-3 weeks, and i can't wait

When exactly is Dandenault going to be coming back? I really don't want to see Ninimaa on the ice anymore

Great, we could really use him. Ninimaa is having a rotten year. It looks like we lost big time on the Ribeiro Trade. Especially that Ninimaa is making more money!!!

. It looks like we lost big time on the Ribeiro Trade. Especially that Ninimaa is making more money!!!

Yes. IMO it's karma getting back at us for litterally stealing Johnson away from PHX.

Can't wait for Dandy to come back... because Niinimaa was looking good playing with him.

Mostly, I just want Dandy back because we sorely lack mobility on the backend.

Oh, and with Dandy back, it limits Rivet's ice-time too.

Can't wait for Dandy to come back... because Niinimaa was looking good playing with him.

Mostly, I just want Dandy back because we sorely lack mobility on the backend.

Oh, and with Dandy back, it limits Rivet's ice-time too.

Though I dunno if Niinimaa can keep his place on that team - I can see Streit playing with Dandy too till the Cube is back.

Perhaps we'll see Niinimaa down in Hamilton. That might actually be beneficial for him.

I don't think so - he's not that type who'll come back stronger with a stint in the AHL. He's in the NHL for too long, he only would want out of Montréal even faster then.

I don't think so - he's not that type who'll come back stronger with a stint in the AHL. He's in the NHL for too long, he only would want out of Montréal even faster then.

then let him go...(as soon as our defencemen are okay) Streit as a 7th is better then a Niinimaa

The Canadiens can't really "let him go". However, they could waive him whilst sending him down to the AHL, and if no team claims him then his salary won't count against the cap.

It won't come to that - but Ninimaa really has looked out of place and is being burned consistently on the rush. He's compounding it by taking lazy penalties and then to top it off I seem to recall him recently getting a double minor for complaining.

Unlike KoZed, I don't think Dandenault will be paired with him. Streit's won back the spot Ninimaa was supposed to take; at least until Bouillon comes back.

Edited by smon