Bluejackets Christmas Album

Mr. Nasty

Haha, I just got an ad for the that CD at last night's game. Printing was kinda bad, so I couldn't really read it that well, though.

Crappy game last night, Jackets didn't even show up. They had one of those contests after the game where you shoot a puck from the blueline into the tiny hole in the goal. My friend and I, also a teacher, say a few of our students there, and two of them won. They happened to see us, so they ended up waiting half an hour to watch us shoot. Now, the pressure was on, since the last two days the school had dress-down days, so I wore my Habs jersey and my USA hockey jersey, making it seem like I should win easily. Needless to say, my friend and I both missed the goal completely. :lol: So of course they gave me a hard time about it, especially given since I'm an oddball and like a Canadian team. :lol:

Haha, I just got an ad for the that CD at last night's game. Printing was kinda bad, so I couldn't really read it that well, though.

Crappy game last night, Jackets didn't even show up. They had one of those contests after the game where you shoot a puck from the blueline into the tiny hole in the goal. My friend and I, also a teacher, say a few of our students there, and two of them won. They happened to see us, so they ended up waiting half an hour to watch us shoot. Now, the pressure was on, since the last two days the school had dress-down days, so I wore my Habs jersey and my USA hockey jersey, making it seem like I should win easily. Needless to say, my friend and I both missed the goal completely. :lol: So of course they gave me a hard time about it, especially given since I'm an oddball and like a Canadian team. :lol:

Playing the Blue Jacket's is like Colorado's remedy. Avs in a slump? Play the Blue Jackets!

Haha that's a fun story.

Good luck Monday with the kids. ;)

I guess you'll hear that story over again and again for a long time to come hehe

• 1 month later...