Game Thread | Montreal vs. New Jersey | 12/06/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yvon pedneault is being an anal orifice again...

he jumped on aebischer over that goal.

'oh yes, he played well up to that point but he had to go out & challenge the shooter'.

i find him despicable

GO :hlogo: GO!

To be honest a point on the road in NJ is better than what i expected. Just gotta come out tomorrow and get a big W against the Isles.

Really impressed with Streit up front, i think he's found his role on this team. Sammy and Pleks looked like they were moving well out there but Kovy was really invisible tonight...

Theres another good reason Huet is the number 1 goalie.

What a shit game. A complete bore. I'd rather see them lose like they did in Boston than like this. If I knew the game was going to be like that I'd almost rather watch the Biggers Loser....and I don't mean Aebischer....

Theres another good reason Huet is the number 1 goalie.

What a shit game. A complete bore. I'd rather see them lose like they did in Boston than like this. If I knew the game was going to be like that I'd almost rather watch the Biggers Loser....and I don't mean Aebischer....

Abby played great...I think thats something we can all agree on...well I think so at least...

Julien 2 - Habs 0!!!! We better not play them in the playoffs...we'll be out coached again.

outcoached?

i don't think so... our boys are still getting outshot to the tune of pretty well 1.5 to 2 - 1 again.

31 to 19... it's hard to win on a consistent basis that way unless the goalie plays like aebischer did tonight and huet did for that november stretch.

GO :hlogo: GO!

How about they play the Islanders first?

LOL, right you are. I would be happy if they put some effort into both those games. I want to see some skating, some great puck movement, and all 4 lines showing up...