~Official Xbox 360 thread~

habs_in_the_blood

The question is though do you actually know of a place that has it in stock? It's still impossible to find in Canada. I was thinking of buying it too but when I actually went out to get it, no one had it. Took me a week and a half to find.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to EB last week and they had piles of them. Literally.

:D

You need to invest in an Xbox Colin.

BTW @ Stealth - did you guys win the match on Halo last night where I went AWOL to watch the Habs complete a miracle?

:D

You need to invest in an Xbox Colin.

BTW @ Stealth - did you guys win the match on Halo last night where I went AWOL to watch the Habs complete a miracle?

I was MVP like usual but we lost. When I saw that you had gone awol(you had zero kills mahn so it was obvious), it was pretty much over. Lost by 8 kills and we get back to the loby and you disappear. So I turned off and watched the Nucks battle back from a 1 goal deficit to win in OT. :lol:

I was MVP like usual but we lost. When I saw that you had gone awol(you had zero kills mahn so it was obvious), it was pretty much over. Lost by 8 kills and we get back to the loby and you disappear. So I turned off and watched the Nucks battle back from a 1 goal deficit to win in OT. :lol:

Yeah, I saw the Nucks pulled an OT win too, so I figured you'd at least got to see it. :D I pretty much vacated my room to watch the Habs' game w/ my dad and came back to shut down the xbox during a commercial break. The Kovy goal to tie the game was toooo much mahn. :D

Yeah, I saw the Nucks pulled an OT win too, so I figured you'd at least got to see it. :D I pretty much vacated my room to watch the Habs' game w/ my dad and came back to shut down the xbox during a commercial break. The Kovy goal to tie the game was toooo much mahn. :D

I bet.

So I'm on again for sure today. If you want to join, you know where to find me at 5pm your time. If not, that's alright too. ;)

It's like a public YIM convo between Stealth and Maca now.

:D It's so anyone else can join in if they like. There'll only be so much more Halo time left before I get Rockband and/or COD4 for Xbox anyhow :P.

:D It's so anyone else can join in if they like. There'll only be so much more Halo time left before I get Rockband and/or COD4 for Xbox anyhow :P.

Hvae you looked at the DLC for Rock Band yet or are you just concentrating on the game for now?

Hvae you looked at the DLC for Rock Band yet or are you just concentrating on the game for now?

Join in our HALO fest you bum. :P

I've looked it over - I'm going to get the game+set, if that's what you mean.

Join in our HALO fest you bum. :P

I'm simming for your ######ed league you bum.

Learn how to sim. :P

I've looked it over - I'm going to get the game+set, if that's what you mean.

I mean the downloadable songs. Theres a few up I want to get like the Queens of The Stone Age pack and Wonderwall by Oasis (god, I love that song. I was so happy it became my like, official grad song)

Maca, Thursday night has come and gone so I have one question for you.

Did you get Rock Band?

Knowing him the answer is no. :lol: He watched his habs and had his gf over yesterday and today they rode off on pigs into the wilderness.

Can't wait for Gears of War 2!

I'm getting Rock Band tomorrow morning most likely - if I can finish all of my homework today I might even go pick it up before they retire Gainey's number. :o

Out goes Halo. In comes Rock Band.

:unsure:

I'll still mess around with halo... :D

I was talking with some friends last night (all of whom have Rock Band) and that made me want it even more. It's going to cost about $200 with tax - but you should get it if you can. From what I understand, you can "start a band" or something online.

I was talking with some friends last night (all of whom have Rock Band) and that made me want it even more. It's going to cost about $200 with tax - but you should get it if you can. From what I understand, you can "start a band" or something online.

We'll see.

Yeah, you can do the band world tour online. If you can't play on Expert though, theres not a lot of point. Most people do nothing but expert and get mad if you don't play expert.

I don't know why Xbox bothered with that e-mail, everyone knew it was coming this year anyway. They better put more of an emphasis on solo. There was no story and it took me less then 2 days to beat.