~Official Xbox 360 thread~

habs_in_the_blood

Remember guys. Tomorrow is Team PineKone vs Team PineKone Killers. :lol:

Be there or be scared.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad news, the Rangers are ready and willing, but PineKone has day after Valentine's Day plans with his fiance. Normally we'd just hand out there till he gets back, but on a "special" occasion, I doubt he wants us around for any post date activities. ;) I know a number of you normally don't get on Saturday night, but we should be around then.

Alright. After doing some studying last night I went back on and created an AWESOME map that we can play on today. DJ Blueberry(or red riding hood) and me worked on it last night and tested it out in some 1 on 1 action and it was awesome with me winning as usual. Took us almost 3 hours. There's only ONE major glitch, but it isn't that significant or like we even know how to fix it. So it's good as is. It's on an original map because I know the PineKones don't have the new maps and I'm not going to say which map or even the gametype. It's all a surprise. ^_^

Sorry I exited so quick last night guys - batteries died again (I really need to invest in a charger for the pack I bought, haha).

Did you all stay on longer after that or?

Sorry I exited so quick last night guys - batteries died again (I really need to invest in a charger for the pack I bought, haha).

Did you all stay on longer after that or?

You guys had gotten back into the lobby when the Nucks game was just about to end. I was talking to Murder and he said you left. I started talking and came back a minute later and everyone was gone. You offline, Pinekones in the dashboard and the other 2 went to play forge. So........... I went on to read about the amazing game the Nucks played last night. If only Bieksa, Brown and Pyatt were around to show the Oilers who's boss. ^_^

Stealth, in a straight up sword battle, I would kick your ass.

Too be honest with you maybe you would. I just sat back yesterday and praticed sticking you guys. There was a point where I was a master with the sword but me not playing that often anymore.... I've lost my timing in a big way. Just so freaking sloppy. Nonethess I still won. :lol:

:D

I've got my Flash assignment to do today, but I might be on later before the Habs' game if it proves easier than I imagine.

I'm leaving for soccer in a bit but I'll be around. Just PM me if you want. Time to pratice for PineKone's and really start to pull away again. :king:

I'm leaving for soccer in a bit but I'll be around. Just PM me if you want. Time to pratice for PineKone's and really start to pull away again. :king:

Haha, and the good one only even played one game. I was off and on last night, but I managed to have some decent games. The slayer with all three Pinekones was pretty good. The real Pinekone and I kicked some ass in the Banshees or whatever they're called.

have you gotten any better in '07 yet? I haven't played that game since i came back. Still wondering... the only game I've ever been able to beat you. (minus the chain saw in gears)

have you gotten any better in '07 yet? I haven't played that game since i came back. Still wondering... the only game I've ever been able to beat you. (minus the chain saw in gears)

I've usually blown your head into itty bitty pieces with the longshot before you can even think of using the chainsaw on me.

Before you say you've managed to get me before, notice I said usually not always. You haven't gotten to me often.

(Hey, eveyone else is being cocky in here)

lol i was talking to stealth

i suck at halo and maca's xbox has some communicable disease so I can't play with him.

Yeah, I know but everyone just seemed to randomly come out and trash talk someone. I thought I'd do the same.

I sent him a message about opening up his NAT but he never answered me. :( Maca, theres like a billion sites about how to open your NAT, just search with google. I had to open mine up in October because it wouldn't let me play NHL 08 against one of my buddies.

Yeah, I know but everyone just seemed to randomly come out and trash talk someone. I thought I'd do the same.

I sent him a message about opening up his NAT but he never answered me. :( Maca, theres like a billion sites about how to open your NAT, just search with google. I had to open mine up in October because it wouldn't let me play NHL 08 against one of my buddies.

I tried telling him to do that but he was like "Nah, I like my Strict NAT". :lol:

@Pierre: I technically owned you in those NHL matches. You for some reason scored on the most weirdest goals two games in a row and I couldn't score but I'm a lot better now of course. Besides the chain-saw only games I've owned you in Gears too. I actually started beating you in the end of that chain-saw fest and figured you out remember? :lol: In Halo, don't even get me started. I tried it to Jets and Andrew. Jets I knew wasn't going to have a problem and surprisingly, Andrew could hit me too. You however couldn't hit easter bunny stealth. My favourite part was when I jumped on your head and you kept looking in a circle saying "Where'd he go?" :lol:

What didn't I have a problem with?

Maca finally answered me, I vaguely helped him. As long as you know how to modify your router from your computer, it's actually a pretty easy fix.

Actually being able to hit me with your assault rifle while I jumped around like a rabbit..... :lol:

Oh right :lol:...I caught on to that pretty quick. I remember jumping and meeting you in mid-air, surprised the hell out of you.

So..... are you FINALLY going to join us this weekend or the xbox still unbearable? ;)

I don't know. Like I was telling you the other day, I REAAAAALLLLLY want to get Lost Odyssey. I may suck it up and deal with it.

Meaning.... that you REALLY will play with us? :lol:

I kid. ;)

not like i haven't been on lately, ptg's been in meltdown mode, the clock hit zero about a week ago. lol

anyway i'm going to a secret and secure location in the next week. so who knows. right now i need to get away...

so i won't be on live.

Sucks. We'll be waiting for you though. ;)