Sportsline team's jersey contest

Punkned

Wow we are first seed, we must have won last year. I don't think anybody could beat Chicago though.

41 thousand votes!!! We are up 61 -30%

Which team has the better jersey?

41% Montreal Canadiens

59% Columbus Blue Jackets

Total Votes: 71339

71,339 x .59 = 42,090 votes for Columbus... Treachery! Everyone knows that the Bluejackets don't have that many fans!! :lol:

We have to wait until tomorrow to see the results.

Edited by Punkned

I'd have voted for Columbus, I absolutely love their jersey. I was thrilled when they changed from the old logo. I just wish they would have come up with a better slogan than "Carry the Flag."

Would kill the confederates be better?

Toronto Maple Leafs

The guy: I think some laces up top would help break up the sea of blue. Other than that, no issues.

The chick: That's just the lamest thing I've ever seen. The writing "Toronto Maple Leafs" loses it. I may venture to say that it's the lamest jersey in the whole league.

The collector: I can't complain because Toronto stayed true to its roots, but I kind of miss the Leafs' third jersey that had the vintage leaf logo and the laces.

I LOVE THAT CHICK!!!!

Would kill the confederates be better?

Well, the consensus among my friends was that "Plant the flag" would be a lot better. First, because at the beginning of the game they planted the flag at center ice. Second, because it implies that the team is going to settle down and become the team fans have been waiting for for years. Third, carrying the flag encourages people to wave around the flags they gave out and are selling. That in itself isn't bad, but tons of people insisted on waving their flags during play. Planting the flag carries the overtone of leaving the flags where they are, haha. Also, they planted the flag at center ice when they won, they didn't just carry it around the ice.

I can't believe Dallas beat Detroit. Detroit has the same thing going for them as Montreal, unchanged over the years. Plus, the new Dallas jersey is hideous. Same thing with Vancouver beating Toronto. What's up with putting the city in big letters on the jersey? Are they afraid people won't know where they're from?

Huet looks good in a habs jersey, much better than 25 for calgary.

92% for habs still! YEAHH

Can't believe blackhawks are losing **GO HAWKS

Canucks vs Rangers, dead even, 50-50 **GO CANUCKS

Boston slaughtering Dallas, ** GO BRUINS

I'd have voted for Columbus, I absolutely love their jersey. I was thrilled when they changed from the old logo. I just wish they would have come up with a better slogan than "Carry the Flag."

You would have voted for them over our reds?

Thin air in Ohio????