Game Thread | Bruins de Boston vs. Canadiens de Montréal | 10/22/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, i sure wish Lats would stop taking bad angle shots when there is a perfect pass right in front of him. Poor decision making, but hopefully something he works on as the season goes on.

That pass by Kost was nice stuff, good patience and then right on the tape. Good thing he is finally on a line with a finisher. :P

Chara is having a terrible game, responsible for two goals, and now a dumb penalty.

Was thinking the same thing. He has been brutal, far worse then any habs Defenceman tonight. I am not complaining though, keep it up Chara... :clap:

Watching, in HD, with PVR. Boo boo wrapped his stick and arm around the guy's waist, thats going to get called every time. He swiped at the puck from behind, which is how he ended up in that state. It was a good call, but also a good penalty, that had goal written all over it.

To say that his arm "wrapped around" is really a stretch to me, taking the whole play into account. Using his outside hand in that motion, of course his arm is going to follow through to the front of the Bruin player, but it wasn't there long enough to impede his forward movement to the net, at least not sgnificantly. And if you can't even try to check a player with the puck if he's in front of you, then you might as well leave two guys behind your blueline all the time. But since you've recorded it and I haven't, you've probably had more looks at it. Whatever. We're up by three with twenty left, so who really cares.

Chara was a bum on that last play. He may be a good player but Boston has a problem. Captain and all :blink:

Hail the Ruins. Can't pay Joe 7 but can pay Chara 6 :lol:

I have seen a double post but never a triple and i thought a quad was impossible.

;)

I wish the refs would give Chara 4 minutes for that. You see a play like that one all the time. Player A hits someone cleanly. Then player B on the other team (Chara this time) tales an illegal shot at player A. When A doesn't respond (often like this time because he's fallen to the ice) B cross checks or high sticks him or someone else and then throws a punch or two with his glove on. Chara deserves 4 minutes for that, 2 for the original cross check and another 2 for all the cheap shots he takes trying to provoke a response.

I wish the refs would give Chara 4 minutes for that. You see a play like that one all the time. Player A hits someone cleanly. Then player B on the other team (Chara this time) tales an illegal shot at player A. When A doesn't respond (often like this time because he's fallen to the ice) B cross checks or high sticks him or someone else and then throws a punch or two with his glove on. Chara deserves 4 minutes for that, 2 for the original cross check and another 2 for all the cheap shots he takes trying to provoke a response.

2 minutes was enough all he did was hover over top of Komisarek afterward. I do understand what your saying though some guys dont let up.

By the way, i sure wish Lats would stop taking bad angle shots when there is a perfect pass right in front of him. Poor decision making, but hopefully something he works on as the season goes on.

That pass by Kost was nice stuff, good patience and then right on the tape. Good thing he is finally on a line with a finisher. :P

He trying to avoid making the giveaways that Brisboise has been making. The pass is great if you make it but you always take a risk of someone intercepting and going back the other way. I think the coaches have told Lats to keep it simple.

NHL.com headline... "Streaking Bruins ROAR into Montreal"

In with a roar, out with a whimper?

*knocks on wood*

Wait until the game's over! :D

Carbo was yapping at Julien as the period ended. Someone better tell Carbo he's got no one on the bench who can take Chara.

give ryder a couple of blue star and lets hope for thebest lol :wacko:

2 minutes was enough all he did was hover over top of Komisarek afterward. I do understand what your saying though some guys dont let up.

I thought I saw Chara threw a gloved punch at Komisarek (or maybe it was one of the other Habs - I don't have the PVR tonight).

But anyhow you get my point.

I thought I saw Chara threw a gloved punch at Komisarek (or maybe it was one of the other Habs - I don't have the PVR tonight).

But anyhow you get my point.

Yeah Chara did nothing, but yes I do.

You watching on RDS or centre ice tonight?

The only goal Lats has scored this year has been from a terrible angle! :D

He trying to avoid making the giveaways that Brisboise has been making. The pass is great if you make it but you always take a risk of someone intercepting and going back the other way. I think the coaches have told Lats to keep it simple.

I don't know, the pass was 3 feet and right in front of the net. Instead he spun around and took the shot himself after coming around the net. I can guarantee you that Koivu or Pleks would have passed that, even Ryder.

You could be right on him being told to keep it simple, however.

making a pass should be simple if your playing on a second line in the nhl...or at least i hope :hlogo:

The only goal Lats has scored this year has been from a terrible angle! :D

LOL, good point. Probably figures he is golden from there now. :)

making a pass should be simple if your playing on a second line in the nhl...or at least i hope :hlogo:

Damn that Carbo, has everyone on the wrong lines again... :clap:

Hehe, just stirring the shit, this place is less fun when we are winning. Half the "fans' don't show up to post. :)