Avalanche @ Canadiens Oct 15 2011 7:00 pm Puck Drop

kenadian

D both had their men.... there's three avs and two habs dmen, a forward has to help.

Pacioretty almost had his head taken off and he went for a revenge hit and let his man go.

Lost in all this is Price has been ordinary.

That's true. He hasn't been fantastic, but how many odd man rushes and defensive turnovers can you give?

I'm liking the look of this third so far. I actually think Emelin is looking better and better every game.

This is why i'm hoping Spacek is out for a while. Only way we are going to find out if Emelin, Diaz and Weber can play is they actually get some minutes.

If Gorges didn't go down last year, Subban probably would have still been in the press box and woudn't have got the minutes he did in the 2nd half of the season.

I loves me som Pac DD line

Pac should drop em

I'd love to see a kid line of Desharnais-Eller-MaxPac. Eller and MaxPac have looked very dangerous and Desharnais finally came through tonight.

I'd love to see a kid line of Desharnais-Eller-MaxPac. Eller and MaxPac have looked very dangerous and Desharnais finally came through tonight.

I've been saying this since Cole was signed. Leave Kosty Plek and Cammie, play Cole with G & G and let the kids play the third line. 2a 2b 2c

I've been saying this since Cole was signed. Leave Kosty Plek and Cammie, play Cole with G & G and let the kids play the third line. 2a 2b 2c

Yep, totally agree. I said that in the summer. last year Eller showed he was much better at center then on the wing and we don't need three undersized centres.

ANd there is the 9th goal given up by Price in two games. Not his fault, but this is the issue. If Price isn't great and not just good we have a tough time winning. If he is ordinary, we are really in tough.

Seriously, what are the forwards on this team doing in the defensive zone?

Moen, why are you leaving your point to cover a guy who the dman already had?

They dont trust their defensemen and price has been very average