Reway won't attend training camp

kaos

Bite you? I'd rather kick your lame ass. Aside from the current situation, I don't recall Reway causing grief to anyone. Outside of taking his game to the place that was best for him at the time. He was very popular with his teammates and coaches when he played in the Q. Seems like a great personality off his social media postings. Maybe in fantasy leagues you can make the players go where you want them to, but in the real world they have their own lives to lead.

You have no idea what you're talking about. He changes teams like three times a year, skips rookie camp to party in the tropics, refused to come over in years past without a spot in the Habs top-6, and doesn't even wear Habs clothing when he wears hockey gear. (He prefers the Kings). I can't believe they wasted a contract on this kid.

Guest Stogey24

Bite you? I'd rather kick your lame ass. Aside from the current situation, I don't recall Reway causing grief to anyone. Outside of taking his game to the place that was best for him at the time. He was very popular with his teammates and coaches when he played in the Q. Seems like a great personality off his social media postings. Maybe in fantasy leagues you can make the players go where you want them to, but in the real world they have their own lives to lead.

Reway has an ego and it's shown. When he's not getting top minutes, he lets it be heard. It got him into trouble last year, which led to him leaving Sparta. So don't be acting like he's some saint

Reway has an ego and it's shown. When he's not getting top minutes, he lets it be heard. It got him into trouble last year, which led to him leaving Sparta. So don't be acting like he's some saint

No one is calling him a saint, but more a typical teenager (but also the breadwinner for his family, they say), who have been known to make many poor decisions. Not any reason to not feel bad for the kid or anyone with a possible terminal illness.

LM said something like "We're begging to be offended", lol!

The outrage over "insensitive" comments is quite often much worse than the comment, naw, always worse :1vomit:

Too bad the kid is sick, he's just a kid and kids make bad decisions, but LM is right, no biggie in terms of not being in camp, or a surprise from the Habs perspective.

Hope is is 100% after this episode, and gets on the right road to becoming an NHL'er.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...