Game Thread | Habs Vs. Philadelphia | 03/06/06

Spider-Man NL

wow??? the game is not even on yet and alreayd 3 pages of comments? u guys rock!!!!

so YEAH!!! i'm here to tell u all that i,ll be on the game thread tonite for the game!!!

so be here to welcome me okie? haha

:hlogo: :hlogo: :hlogo:

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Trizzak does this mean you are not confident is Yann because I believe he can beat the Leafs. Danis has been excellent in most of the action he has seen this year with Montreal.

I am pretty sure Huet will be in nets tonight and Yann tomorrow. The Leafs have 0 confidence and as long as Montreal does not take them lightly they should be able to come up with a win at the ACC.

Although I agree with you, I'm taking the same position as Trizzak. I have confidence in Yann, which is why he should get 1 start out of the 2. I, like Trizzak, think it's smarter thinking to go with Yann tonight and Huet for what I think is the more important game tommorow. WHile i'm confident we can push for Philly, I'd rather protect a playoff spot. But that's just me. I trust Bob and whathever he and the other coaches decide.

Hey Guys, I see there is different aspects to why Huet should play or why Danis should play. Ill clear that all up for all you curious Habs Fans.

CJAD 800 said that the Habs will play Danis tonight against the Flyers. Not sure about tomorrow though. Don't think it's confirmed but CJAD is usually accurate on Habs affairs.

:hlogo: Go Habs Go :hlogo:

Danis can DO IT!!! BELIEVE!

Ok Trizzak does this mean you are not confident is Yann because I believe he can beat the Leafs. Danis has been excellent in most of the action he has seen this year with Montreal.

I am pretty sure Huet will be in nets tonight and Yann tomorrow. The Leafs have 0 confidence and as long as Montreal does not take them lightly they should be able to come up with a win at the ACC.

Habs have been dominating Philly this year. They've been stumbling over themselves against Toronto.

I just think Huet should get a break tonight. I think it's the better night.

I certainly won't throw a hissy fit if the Habs prove me wrong and win both games with Huet tonight and Danis the next.

Edited by Trizzak

Habs have been dominating Philly this year. They've been stumbling over themselves against Toronto.

I just think Huet should get a break tonight. I think it's the better night.

I certainly won't throw a hissy fit if the Habs prove me wrong and win both games with Huet tonight and Danis the next.

I agree with you, Trizzak!

Hey Guys, I see there is different aspects to why Huet should play or why Danis should play. Ill clear that all up for all you curious Habs Fans.

CJAD 800 said that the Habs will play Danis tonight against the Flyers. Not sure about tomorrow though. Don't think it's confirmed but CJAD is usually accurate on Habs affairs.

:hlogo: Go Habs Go :hlogo:

Danis can DO IT!!! BELIEVE!

Thanks Koivu11 for the "official" word on whether Danis will play tonight or not.

And welcome back Bebehabs!

GO HABS GO!

this might not be news to anyone else, but I just realized that this game will be on national USA TV on OLN!

First time in 2006 I can watch the damn game in my apartment!

GO HABS GO!

Bad part is that OLN's cameras are usually terrible.

wow??? the game is not even on yet and alreayd 3 pages of comments? u guys rock!!!!

so YEAH!!! i'm here to tell u all that i,ll be on the game thread tonite for the game!!!

so be here to welcome me okie? haha

:hlogo: :hlogo: :hlogo:

You're back!? Let's go for a 25-pager tonight. :P

You're back!? Let's go for a 25-pager tonight. :P

Helping out the cause.............

It's Ribs turn to ignite............

8-1 Habs

Ribs 1G,4A

Kovalev 3G

Koivu 1G

ZED 1G

KOMI 1G

Begin sh 1G

ditto.

But lets not just start making throw-away posts :P

GO HABS GO!

Like this one!!!!! :lol:

8-1 Habs

Ribs 1G,4A

Kovalev 3G

Koivu 1G

ZED 1G

KOMI 1G

Begin sh 1G

Like this one!!!!! :lol:

It won't let us.....................awell...looks like we have to work for it

8-1 Habs

Ribs 1G,4A

Kovalev 3G

Koivu 1G

ZED 1G

KOMI 1G

Begin sh 1G

OH! Predictions...almost forgot.

Habs 4 Flyers 3 (O.T)

MTL : Ryder (2), Kovalev, Bulis

FLYERS: Gagne, Pitkanen, Desjardins

in the same vein as the TSN power rankings:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/stats/rpi

Canadiens have moved up to 11th on the NHL RPI. This is a completely automatic statistical ranking. I think coming in from the break we were around 19 or so.

http://www.kiva.net/~jsagarin/sports/nhlsend.htm

Another automated ranking site sticks us at 16... the logic in this one makes the rankings stickier (harder to move around), but we have moved from up from I think 21 since the break.

You are not to predict K Rex scoring

Dark will be upset with you.

That's right! :angry:

I'll be here for the first two periods, but I'll miss the third, I'll be sitting in History of Modern Europe learning about the Boer War and the leadup to the Great War.

I smell a win though, go Habs go!

:ghg: