Game Thread | Habs Vs. Philadelphia | 03/06/06

Spider-Man NL

i luv habs intensity and effort!!! habs game r not boring to watch anymore!!! :D

yeah! zednik HAVE to produce more offensively! he only has 13 goals :S

intermissiooooooon

hey!!! who is happy to see the leafs keep on going down and down and down??? :D

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great game so far. Huet hasn't been tested much (shots 10-8 Habs by the way) but he looks alright. Special teams are going great and there's lots of energy for both teams. GO FLYERS GO!!! GO HABS GO!!! :hlogo:

good 1st!

shots MTL 10, PHI 8

MTL 59% FO

Hits: MTL 10, PHI 5

Takeaways: MTL 0, PHI 2

Giveaways: MTL 1, PHI 2

Blocked shots: MTL 5, PHI 5

Missed shots: MTL 4, PHI 6

Great game so far. Huet hasn't been tested much (shots 10-8 Habs by the way) but he looks alright. Special teams are going great and there's lots of energy for both teams. GO FLYERS GO!!! GO HABS GO!!! :hlogo:

:blink: BLASPHEMY!!!!! :angry:

hey simonus, how are you enjoying watching they game on TV?

umm... look at my post total on the thread! FANTASTIC!!!

I've been able to watch other games, but I had to go to the bar with a satellite... I prefer this.

Pretty good road game so far.

The Habs can not continue to take two+ penalties each period.

Zednik leading all fowards in ice. Markov leading all dmen.

Two pretty good PP's good chances.

It was nice to see Ribero take that hit to make the pass.

1-0 Sens over TB

Atlanta is a fave of mine so I don't care if they win. The important thing is TB losing. A Habs win paired with a TB loss puts us in 7th. Not to mention right on NJ's heels.

Atlanta is a fave of mine so I don't care if they win. The important thing is TB losing. A Habs win paired with a TB loss puts us in 7th. Not to mention right on NJ's heels.

AND catching up to Philly for fifth.

That's right! :angry:

I'll be here for the first two periods, but I'll miss the third, I'll be sitting in History of Modern Europe learning about the Boer War and the leadup to the Great War.

I smell a win though, go Habs go!

:ghg:

so you want to know who won? ah no i don't want to spoil it for you. just kidding :hlogo: :D

rds' jacques demers and alain crête said : there is some rumors about the leafs willing to get OUR saku if he was free agent at the end of the season

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF~ leafs totally sux!!! hahaha leave our captain ALONE!!! they also said that if the the habs win tonite and tomorrow nite against the leafs, the leafs r going to be 11 points down of the 8th position, and this may equal : they r going to fire pat quinn (hahaha) and if the leafs are not going to reach the playoff, sundin and macabe r going to leave the team also... ok... so leafs already sux... and they r going to suck MORE? hahaha~ can't wait to see that :D

atl 2 flo 1

ott 1 tb 0

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH those %&?%&?%$/$/%$/ sens HAVE TO win against those bolts tonite!!! not coz i like the sens, but because i wanna get on the 7th place tonite!!! :D

so you want to know who won? ah no i don't want to spoil it for you. just kidding :hlogo: :D

Heheh, you know what I meant...

rds' jacques demers and alain crête said : there is some rumors about the leafs willing to get OUR saku if he was free agent at the end of the season

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF~ leafs totally sux!!! hahaha leave our captain ALONE!!! they also said that if the the habs win tonite and tomorrow nite against the leafs, the leafs r going to be 11 points down of the 8th position, and this may equal : they r going to fire pat quinn (hahaha) and if the leafs are not going to reach the playoff, sundin and macabe r going to leave the team also... ok... so leafs already sux... and they r going to suck MORE? hahaha~ can't wait to see that :D

But we already signed Koivu? He's under contract, they'd have to trade for him....

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH those %&?%&?%$/$/%$/ sens HAVE TO win against those bolts tonite!!! not coz i like the sens, but because i wanna get on the 7th place tonite!!! :D

Why does Demers hate Saku so much?

Every comment I hear from the guy seems like a shot agianst saks :angry:

Imagine next year when the leafs are a total crap team in the first year of rebuilding... The CBC will still show them every single Sat. night without fail.

Glad I have RDS... :)

:blink: I'm going to be so screwed next year! I'll be living in residence, I don't know if I'll even have internet...

abouts rds :

YES we signed saku!!! expensive but worthy? hehe they were only supposing stuff :P

demers LIKES saku~ no??? he didnt say bad things about him... just his salary :P

ok the 2nd is on~ back to the game guys!! :D

You know, Ribs has been playing much better defensively lately. I have noticed he is always back checking and making defensive zone plays to clear the puck lately. Perhaps this is why his offense has tailed off a bit. Perhaps he is currently in the Carbo school of defensive hockey. :)