Bring Us Shanny!

Nilan

Just a small note Koivu has a no trade clause,

I strongly don't beleive he will leave even if their might be a way to flash a bunch of cash and to 'move' him to a team he 'would rather' play for.

If he didn't want to be here why ask for a no trade clause? :blink:

Oh, I definitely wasn't suggesting Koivu be traded. I just find it funny with the Habs rumours lately, Lang, Perreault, Bell, which would create kind of a surplus of Cs for the Habs. If Ribeiro hadn't been re-signed, it would be another story...

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, actually theres been no Bell rumour attached to the Habs.... just one saying that he was the most actively shopped by the Blackhawks.

:hlogo:

Thank GOD. No way in hell did I want Shanahan on this team. Especially at $4 + million. He'd going to bomb in New York. Nice to see the dumbass Rangers reverting back to their old ways

Words cannot explain how dissapointed I am right now. :(

Yeah i'm also dissapointed, Montreal seems like there doing nothing. I know behind the scene they do, but i can't cope with it that other teams are gettingbetter with some great UFA's. And we still have the same team (that is young and improving every year, i know. But still)

The New York Post reports that forward Brendan Shanahan has agreed to a one-year contract with the New York Rangers. The Post adds that the 37-year-old veteran took the deal - worth about $4 million for next season - after turning down more lucrative offers from both the Detroit Red Wings and Montreal Canadiens. Shanahan had 40 goals and 81 points last season and earned $2.28 million US.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story.asp?ID=170921

:puke:

The Rag$?

Crud :angry:

Nevermind! We'll get someone who can help. Even if we don't we have to remember that pound for pound we are still awesome. Yeah, Chara and Savard are in Boston so should we be worried?

I say, No. Boston's gain is Atlanta's and Ottawa's loss. I guess I'm just saying that the hockey universe will balance itself out with the Habs returning with the kids who now are more seasoned with experience.

:hlogo:

Edited by ATHLÉTIQUE.CANADIEN

F*** THAT SUCK A** MOFO!!!

Shanny doesn't know what kind of a S*** HOLE for hockey he's gonna be play'n in!

NYC is sure one of the original 6 but so is TO and we all know that is a S*** HOLE for hockey,

the only place that is the best for hockey is MTL, many reasons for that:

NO palm trees it's really F***'n COLD out here, High TAX's the people get rimmed by ALL LEVELS OF GOUBERMENTS and thaat is why WE ARE SO HARSH ON PLAYERS THAT DON'T SHOW TO PLAY (we need to take it out on someone), HOCKEY IS THE ONLY TRUE RELIGION AND WE KNOW IT, we don't need two teams in this city like the english in some places with a team for catholics and protestants(sure soccer but you all get me right?), the french and english here understand that when it comes to hockey WE MUST UNITE TO HATE ALL OTHER TEAMS, AND NOW WE MUST HATE SHANNY TO,

so in short F*** SHANNY AND ALL THOSE MOFOZ THAT TALK S*** ABOUT US OR ROOT FOR OTHERS,

NO I'M NOT ANGRY ABOUT SHANNY PICKING NYR OVER US, I'M DOWN RIGHT PISSED even though 4mil + is just too much for that SUCK A** MOFO! :angry:

F*** THAT SUCK A** MOFO!!!

Shanny doesn't know what kind of a S*** HOLE for hockey he's gonna be play'n in!

NYC is sure one of the original 6 but so is TO and we all know that is a S*** HOLE for hockey,

the only place that is the best for hockey is MTL, many reasons for that:

NO palm trees it's really F***'n COLD out here, High TAX's the people get rimmed by ALL LEVELS OF GOUBERMENTS and thaat is why WE ARE SO HARSH ON PLAYERS THAT DON'T SHOW TO PLAY (we need to take it out on someone), HOCKEY IS THE ONLY TRUE RELIGION AND WE KNOW IT, we don't need two teams in this city like the english in some places with a team for catholics and protestants(sure soccer but you all get me right?), the french and english here understand that when it comes to hockey WE MUST UNITE TO HATE ALL OTHER TEAMS, AND NOW WE MUST HATE SHANNY TO,

so in short F*** SHANNY AND ALL THOSE MOFOZ THAT TALK S*** ABOUT US OR ROOT FOR OTHERS,

NO I'M NOT ANGRY ABOUT SHANNY PICKING NYR OVER US, I'M DOWN RIGHT PISSED even though 4mil + is just too much for that SUCK A** MOFO! :angry:

...and there's more! I just saved a BUNCH of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico!

...and there's more! I just saved a BUNCH of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico!

thanks I needed that :blush: LOL thogh

HOCKEY IS THE ONLY TRUE RELIGION AND WE KNOW IT

Gainey will deliver and all of this pain will cease. It's always been this way. Name the last big named free agent we signed?

Kovalev.

Before that?

BTW: The Czerkawski's of the universe do not qualify. And that was a trade. Savard got a D on that move.

Montreal never signs UFA's. It's almost as if our curse is no free agent surprises and the Leafs is their sorry drought.

I'll take the no free agent pain :D

But, it'll come. Give it time.

Remember:

one_gainey02.jpg

The hell with Shanahan if he wants to be with the Mantattered Rag$ :blink:

Edited by ATHLÉTIQUE.CANADIEN

I dig, I'll take the no UFA deal over the drought deal.

ya'll should get paid for this you are doing a better job then my therapist

but F**k Shanny anyway

Edited by ehjay