TV info for watching games this year

REV-G

that doesn't sound like a fluke at all T-O! that's an ideal scenario..you had several witnesses. i'm sure they didn't hear (wink wink) you yelling "FORE!"

Naa..I yelled ONE!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Still unsure if will be able to view all Hab games from BC this year, I know dlbalr has posted a breakdown but haven't scrutinized yet.

And just hoping some combination of CentreIce/RDS/TVA will cover most?

You'll get the 40 national games if you have CBC, Sportsnet (E/O/T/P), SN1, SN360, and City TV. 22 of those games are also available on TVA Sports. You'll also get one of the Habs-Canucks regional games I do believe on SN Pacific since you're out that way. For the rest, Centre Ice will be the way to go (or GameCentre Live if you want to watch online). The 40 national games will not be available on CI.

Just to update.

After two evenings on the phone while on the Rogers website with no way to sign in for the $59. deal for the french RDS broadcast in Toronto, a super customer service person, Haley, was able to get me in on the Pay Per View channel #401...ya... like the highway.

Rogers' dumb website had no access to buy the service without subscribing to other crap.

Right now there's nothing on this 401 channel, but I'm hoping come Oct 8 things might start happenin'.

I'll let you guys know, but in the meantime.. if you want to get the French 60 game feed, then pay per view seems the only current access option.

This may mean I can cancel my french channels subscription as I only used it for ... you guessed it...

As I recall, I paid about 7 bucks per month for the french channels here, so if I cancel that , I actually come out ahead on the financial score. And how sweet to get the RDS French feed, both for my neglected second language and hopefully the same gang of commentators.

Go Habs Go! Leafs on Oct 8th!

The DirecTV Center Ice schedule better correct itself soon, as right now, it does not show the Habs/Leafs being broadcast here tomorrow. I'll be beyond angry to miss game 1.

EDIT: nevermind. They've updated and I've got it set to autotune to the game tomorrow! Woohoo...last year my wife decorated the house for the start of the season.

I ordered rogers gamecentre live, because I need good online access when I commute for work. So far so good. It is fantastic. On PlayStation, the picture is amazing. On the phone, it is portable. Does not work on the network at work though. I need a work around for that.