HABS vs KINGS March 5

Habs30/31

I know this isn't Habs related but would everyone want to shoot me for saying I want the leafs to get mcdavid before Arizona buffalo, Carolina, Columbus, and Edmonton?

You can shoot me and move on

I believe the 3rd SoG happened during the PP.

I can't believe this, 30 minutes into the game and 3 SoG. Therrian should throw in the towel and get off the ground in Cali before the scheduled end of the game. This is beyond pathetic.

Their offence is very economical. They just keep sending one guy in on break-aways. Maybe we should try that! :wall:

I know this isn't Habs related but would everyone want to shoot me for saying I want the leafs to get mcdavid before Arizona buffalo, Carolina, Columbus, and Edmonton?

You can shoot me and move on

bite your tongue Meller!

give it time buddy, only thirty minutes in!

Ha!. I'm treating this as a learning experience. I'm learning I don't like it! :cry_smile:

I believe the 3rd SoG happened during the PP.

I can't believe this, 30 minutes into the game and 3 SoG. Therrian should throw in the towel and get off the ground in Cali before the scheduled end of the game. This is beyond pathetic.

yes it is

yes it is

Oh... I know. This isn't the regular Habs.. .this is their wives and girlfriends... Now it makes sense. The names had me fooled.. and some of them are pretty big....

Maybe we can try asking for the puck politely.

It was good of Gilbert to wait patiently with the puck until they could come in and borrow it from him.

How's that for great timing for my first Gilbert slag!! :blush:

Oh... I know. This isn't the regular Habs.. .this is their wives and girlfriends... Now it makes sense. The names had me fooled.. and some of them are pretty big....

LMAO ! you can really ease the pain Torhab!

The hated one cuts the deficit in half!

I know DSP is poinless as a Hab but I think he might be our most physical forward, more so than either Weiss or Prust.

I know DSP is poinless as a Hab but I think he might be our most physical forward, more so than either Weiss or Prust.

you just may be right simmer

Even with this road trip I've got a pretty good feeling about our scouting and decision making.

Was that Gilbert again??

Just kiddin