Patrick Stefan- Superstar

Tex

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vWuGiFIdXXA&amp...ted&search=

:lool:

One of the best moments this season. Stars were infront with 5-4 7 secs till the end of the game. EN goal by Stefan for 6-4... NOOOOOOOOO. He missed and Hemsky scored for 5-5 2 sec before the game ends...

And what did Al Iafrate say some years ago as a player: "Empty netter are for homos" :D

One of the best moments this season. Stars were infront with 5-4 7 secs till the end of the game. EN goal by Stefan for 6-4... NOOOOOOOOO. He missed and Hemsky scored for 5-5 2 sec before the game ends...

And what did Al Iafrate say some years ago as a player: "Empty netter are for homos" :D

Welll, at least they ended up winning in the shootout. :P

And if that's true, then the opposition should pull their goalies more often when playing the Finnlanders. ;)

LOL should have shot from 2 feet... but did you see the strange bound the puck take??? can't blame stefan on this... maybe only for not having shot from 2 feet LOL

Yeah, the fans were after him at the Flames game last night. The guys beside me had a sign that said "Hey Stefan, we're still laughing"

:lol:

great sign !!! LOL

LOL should have shot from 2 feet... but did you see the strange bound the puck take??? can't blame stefan on this... maybe only for not having shot from 2 feet LOL

Yes you can why the hell would you ever stick handle the puck in the crease. Could you imagine if that were a playoff game and the Stars eventaully lost the game and the series.

Yes you can why the hell would you ever stick handle the puck in the crease. Could you imagine if that were a playoff game and the Stars eventaully lost the game and the series.

I've always been saying that you can't score unless you shoot. Guess Stefan proved me right. ;)^_^

wow... if it had happened in MTL, Stefan would already be traded :P

• 2 weeks later...

I thought Edmonton was supposed to have the best ice. That was a huge hop over Stefan's stick. Personally, I think he did the right thing, take it as close to the net as possible to reduce the chance of missing the shot - and what happens, the so-called best ice in the league screws up.

They may have tied the game, but the underlying issue is that their ice reputation took a huge nosedive there.

I thought Edmonton was supposed to have the best ice. That was a huge hop over Stefan's stick. Personally, I think he did the right thing, take it as close to the net as possible to reduce the chance of missing the shot - and what happens, the so-called best ice in the league screws up.

They may have tied the game, but the underlying issue is that their ice reputation took a huge nosedive there.

The puck jumped in the crease and during the third period the crease is usually cut up. He made the wrong choice ask any coach they will tell you to shoot the puck into the let from near the slot and aim for the centre of the net.

I still believe the Oilers have great ice.

The puck jumped in the crease and during the third period the crease is usually cut up. He made the wrong choice ask any coach they will tell you to shoot the puck into the let from near the slot and aim for the centre of the net.

Even moreso when theres only 30 seconds left in the game.

Really? Good to know.

Yes coaches always tell a player to shoot the puck into the empty net allowing it to slide on the ice increases chances of hitting a rut, falling down or anything else for that matter.

• 3 weeks later...

STEFAN TRIPPED! HOLY CRAP THAT WAS FUNNY!He was right in front of the net and then he misses, he turns to the a wraparound, tripps, falls to the ground, Petr Sykora gets the puck creating a rush and they score with 5secs left on the clock! Talk about funny.

stefan is simply another of those who were predicted to have great careers in the nhl but didn't...

one of the most anticipated and then disappointing players was doug wickenheiser... poor guy...

GO :hlogo: GO!

stefan is simply another of those who were predicted to have great careers in the nhl but didn't...

one of the most anticipated and then disappointing players was doug wickenheiser... poor guy...

GO :hlogo: GO!

It's no surprise. 99's draft is one of the worst draft ever.

http://www.nhl.com/futures/firstround90_99.html