Game Thread | Montreal vs. Ottawa | 01/13/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well my day is ruined.

The slump continues...I don't call eking wins out of Atlanta and the 30th best team in the league getting out of a slump. These next 2 weeks are against very good teams.

I actually wished they had dressed Downey to at least generate some kind of excitement...the Habs are getting destroyed physically and Murray will get his ass kicked against Neil or McGrattan.

Sens 4

Habs 0

Shots on Goal

Ottawa 20

Montreal 12

They started off great and with a lot of jump...I thought to myself here we go we're in for a good game...Wow did that ever change in a hurry.

Things to look for in the 2nd:

a)Abby goes between the pipes

b ) Ottawa runs into some penalty troubles, Montreal will close the gap with marks from Ryder and Souray. Lapierre looks like he could chip one in too..But Ottawa isn't done yet.....So 3 goals to make it a close game isn't going to cut it...I hope that Guy says to the guys, Go Big or go Home!!!! The games already been lost so far.....Lets hope the Canadiens can turn it from a blowout to a realistic loss at least...

c) Word of advice to MTL D-men, get your heads out of your @sses and play hockey dammit....!

Edited by justintb