heh FLQ is back.

fromage

http://www.canada.com/montrealgazette/news...d40&k=89853

Most probable target is Fairview shopping centre. I mean, it's the only place I go every single day of my life for the past 4 years to take buses. It's only logical.

i dont think they are taking it too seriously...like they say they get letters every 6 months or so...probebly some frech drunk wrote it down...probebly doesent even remember sending it...im french but have no problem with the anglophones...they should give it a rest

''Anglo-Saxon imperialism''

uh okay sure whatever.

I highly doubt the FLQ if they even exist wants to come back because it would virtually kill PQ support imo. Cuz what is PQ going to do say no to these idiots? FLQ people spoke at some PQ convention way back in the day I've got a movie of October Crisis and it clearly shows them at a PQ meeting granted at Levesque disgust. But the fact is the two will get confused.

FLQ lost its purpose really. Nobody wants an insurrection. FLQ isn't ETA they aren't the voice of the francophones. They're bunch of old foggies in there 50's and 60's probably.

''Anglo-Saxon imperialism''

uh okay sure whatever.

I highly doubt the FLQ if they even exist wants to come back because it would virtually kill PQ support imo. Cuz what is PQ going to do say no to these idiots? FLQ people spoke at some PQ convention way back in the day I've got a movie of October Crisis and it clearly shows them at a PQ meeting granted at Levesque disgust. But the fact is the two will get confused.

FLQ lost its purpose really. Nobody wants an insurrection. FLQ isn't ETA they aren't the voice of the francophones. They're bunch of old foggies in there 50's and 60's probably.

FLQ thinks PQ isn't "radical" enough, they wouldn't care... Hell, the "hardcore" members of the PQ thinks the PQ isnt radical enough.

Anyway, this "new" FLQ is a bunch of clowns... same type of self-proclaimed leftist pothead anarchists kids who rags on about big corporations, but will spend their nights satisfying their munchies at the closest McDonald's.

FLQ thinks PQ isn't "radical" enough, they wouldn't care... Hell, the "hardcore" members of the PQ thinks the PQ isnt radical enough.

Anyway, this "new" FLQ is a bunch of clowns... same type of self-proclaimed leftist pothead anarchists kids who rags on about big corporations, but will spend their nights satisfying their munchies at the closest McDonald's.

you should listen to the 11th song on vulgaires machins new album. it resumates just what you said and I think the same way. Etre un comme I think the title of the song is !!

Edited by marky_and_komi

LOL!! So true. If they're my age they probably are doing it to look tough and want 'street cred' if they really are serious they're missing a few upstairs. I just thought it would be ironic if they FLQ came back during a PQ government (because the Liberals aren't going to win during the next election this year if the polls are correct). That would make the PQ look sort of bad in my opinion even if the FLQ doesn't care about the PQ the only way Quebec is ever going to leave Canada is through the PQ and nothing else. Then it would be really odd if the PQ asked for help from Ottawa. I see huge irony in that.

If the FLQ wants to be ETA or the IRA they're a little late to the party I think. Armed insurrection groups are so 20th century.

Plus with the US in 9/11 mode and Bush in the White House and Harper in 24 Sussex......

Not the greatest time to be throwing out threats.

http://www.canada.com/montrealgazette/news...d40&k=89853

Most probable target is Fairview shopping centre. I mean, it's the only place I go every single day of my life for the past 4 years to take buses. It's only logical.

steer a wide path around mailboxes when you're in québec... especially montréal...

there could be a boom in new mailboxes

GO :hlogo: GO!

but will spend their nights satisfying their munchies at the closest McDonald's.

That wouldn't be a problem if Quebec had Wendy's! :P (I didn't notice this myself when I was in Montreal, but I'm told by people who live in Quebec that the province has no Wendy's.)

That wouldn't be a problem if Quebec had Wendy's! :P (I didn't notice this myself when I was in Montreal, but I'm told by people who live in Quebec that the province has no Wendy's.)

They've got 5 Wendy's in the Montreal area:

http://web.sa.mapquest.com/wendys/advantag...p;x=19&y=11

But yeah when I was on the 405 on my way to Niagra Falls way back when there's only two eating places I saw on in the rest stops Wendy's and Tim Hortons.

None outside of Montreal. No Harvey's neither I think... we've got out first Quiznos and Krispy Kreme just last year. Lot of popular "junk food" places are strictly local. Like Ashton only in Quebec City...

None outside of Montreal. No Harvey's neither I think... we've got out first Quiznos and Krispy Kreme just last year. Lot of popular "junk food" places are strictly local. Like Ashton only in Quebec City ...

Oh my lord... My relatives showed me Ashtons this summer while I was there, when we went to that big mall (the one with the rink.) Wow, is that ever good. :clap:

Oh my lord... My relatives showed me Ashtons this summer while I was there, when we went to that big mall (the one with the rink.) Wow, is that ever good. :clap:

That would be Ashton as the Galeries de la Capitale.

What's good is that in the winter Ashton gives a discount % based on the temperature. -20°C outside, 20% off the poutine!