Wow !! as long as it doesn't mean that he wants to play in TOronto :lol:

sign your 5 year contract( I want my markov jersey)and become citizen after

:contract:

:can:

I AM CANADIAN

Edited by marky_and_komi

french

sign your 5 year contract( I want my markov jersey)and become citizen after :contract:

I will also be purchasing a Markov jersey as soon as the extension is signed. Good for Markov.

I will also be purchasing a Markov jersey as soon as the extension is signed. Good for Markov.

and Its going to be a vntage jersey, not one of those suckass jersey will have to look at next year :puke:

Well thats nice! something to celebrate, I"M PROUD TO BE CANADIAN and CANADIENS!

...now if we could get on a winning streak that would also make my month!

GO HABS GO!

Good for Markov, although I'm not sure I understand why he would do this. He may be subjecting himself to higher taxation rates which are substantially higher than those faced by Europeans. The only thing I can think of is that he wants to raise a family here.

Good for Markov, although I'm not sure I understand why he would do this. He may be subjecting himself to higher taxation rates which are substantially higher than those faced by Europeans. The only thing I can think of is that he wants to raise a family here.

Nahh he would not have to pay taxes anyway not if he has any smart laywers. And I believe it just makes it easier for him to stay for long periods of time in Canada.

I just visited the URL, and there's no mention of Markov anywhere. I've tried searching the site and could find nothing about him either. If you can find it again (maybe it's still in your cache), please post it here. It doesn't matter if the content is in French.

Some European countries are taxed higher than us. I'm not sure about Russia specifically. Anyway, taxes are often dependent on the jurisdiction where you earn the income, not where you have citizenship, so he has likely been paying Canadian taxes all along.

Nahh he would not have to pay taxes anyway not if he has any smart laywers. And I believe it just makes it easier for him to stay for long periods of time in Canada.

It's accountants who deserve the credit, and are smart. Lawyers aren't. :P

Edited by Mont Royale

I just visited the URL, and there's no mention of Markov anywhere. I've tried searching the site and could find nothing about him either. If you can find it again (maybe it's still in your cache), please post it here. It doesn't matter if the content is in French.

LMAO it's mt girlfriends university site...MY BAD !!

rds.ca

sign your 5 year contract( I want my markov jersey)and become citizen after

:contract:

:can:

I AM CANADIAN

where did you find this info?

i googled it, checked the canadiens website and can find nothing about that...

GO :hlogo: GO!