Carbo is really....

Aebischer4life

PISSING ME OFF!

Why the HELL is Kovalev playing left wing? He cant play left wing for gods sake.

Biggest part of his game is controlling the puck and stickhandling. Well... he cant stickhandle when he's a left wing!!!! FOR GODS SAKE PUT HIM BACK TO RIGHT WING IF YOU'RE FINALLY PLAYING HIM WITH KOIVU!

PISSING ME OFF!

Why the HELL is Kovalev playing left wing? He cant play left wing for gods sake.

Biggest part of his game is controlling the puck and stickhandling. Well... he cant stickhandle when he's a left wing!!!! FOR GODS SAKE PUT HIM BACK TO RIGHT WING IF YOU'RE FINALLY PLAYING HIM WITH KOIVU!

nice rant...

GO :hlogo: GO!

Like I've said before, I miss the good ole days when we had a core group of people who didn't give up all faith in everyone when things weren't going well. If you people haven't noticed, this is how the NHL works these days. Winning and losing streaks are much more pronounced than they used to be.

They changed Kovalev's postion because he sucked in right wing and center... And left wing too, so he should leave, sit on the bench next match. And the way Kovalev speaks during interviews, he's apparently a God of hockey...

P.S. If Kovalev "can't stickhandle on the left wing" then he must be a pretty limited player. It doesn't make one bit of difference where a guy is on the ice in terms of how well he can handle the puck. You can either stickhandle, or you can't.

Like I've said before, I miss the good ole days when we had a core group of people who didn't give up all faith in everyone when things weren't going well. If you people haven't noticed, this is how the NHL works these days. Winning and losing streaks are much more pronounced than they used to be.

It's not just that we're losing...it's how we're losing. Losing games where you played pretty well is fine...that's the normal ebb and flow of a season. But to have damn near the whole team not show up and get beaten so soundly? That's a whole different story.

It's not just that we're losing...it's how we're losing. Losing games where you played pretty well is fine...that's the normal ebb and flow of a season. But to have damn near the whole team not show up and get beaten so soundly? That's a whole different story.

I didn't see the game, but from the stat sheet, it certainly looks like Montreal dominated much of the play. 24 shots against isn't bad, but only 20 saves is. 30 shots for the team is good, but Lunog was up to the task.

I did see the Detroit game, and I'd agree we were outplayed, but we certainly weren't dominated. Montreal had plenty of chances to get back in the game, Hasek just made the big saves when he had to.

I didn't see the game, but from the stat sheet, it certainly looks like Montreal dominated much of the play. 24 shots against isn't bad, but only 20 saves is. 30 shots for the team is good, but Lunog was up to the task.

I did see the Detroit game, and I'd agree we were outplayed, but we certainly weren't dominated. Montreal had plenty of chances to get back in the game, Hasek just made the big saves when he had to.

Man, I miss the sound observations from your game reviews Fanpuck. It'd be really great for the site if you did the occasional game.

Anyways, I still don't buy the poor coaching BS. I know I don't see every game, but I've been able to catch around 10 games, including the Detroit game yesterday. This is not a poorly coached team. It is a team that is struggling to get back to how they were doing things before the injuries and the flu hit.

I live in Ohio, and FoxSports broadcasts 90% of the Jackets game while Versus picks up another 5%. In the last year and half, I've watched roughly 85% of the Jackets games. I had to watch a Gerand Gallant coached team for much of that time. Now there was a poorly coached team.

Man, I miss the sound observations from your game reviews Fanpuck. It'd be really great for the site if you did the occasional game.

:?- I never did game recaps on HW...

P.S. If Kovalev "can't stickhandle on the left wing" then he must be a pretty limited player. It doesn't make one bit of difference where a guy is on the ice in terms of how well he can handle the puck. You can either stickhandle, or you can't.

Are you kidding? You cant just change players positions and expect them to play well all of a sudden.

Are you kidding? You cant just change players positions and expect them to play well all of a sudden.

Play well, perhaps not. But stickhandling has nothing to do with where you are. It's not like Kovalev stays perfectly on one side of the ice when he's playing right or left wing. Players rotate when carrying the puck through the neutral zone. It doesn't matter if he's on the left, right, or middle when it comes to whether or not he can control the puck.

Okay I havent been posting all year, but when things go bad it's time to talk. One, we are sucking cause the goalies Huet and Aebischer are letting in weak goals at the start of the game. I say let 's play Abby for a few games straight. Huet is having a bad stretch time to rest him. As for the defence, I think Rivet should have been benched, he has been awful. Souray is beginning to make stupid mistakes like last year. Time for him to simplify the game. Ever since Daigneault and Bouillon have returned I have seen a steady decline in the team's fortunes. Let us not forget both these 2 were there last year during the long slump. I never thought Ninimaa played that bad the beginning of the year. And Streit has not been given a chance at defence anymore.

As for the forwards, I don't know why Ryder and Koivu have been split up, since Ryder had just begun one of his goal streaks. What should have been split up after 20 games was Samsonov and Kovalev. They obviously are not a match. I don't know why Sammy wasn't given a chance with Koivu or Bonk. I am not sure getting rid of Murray was the right move. Lapierre seems to be doing the same move over and over again, hit the blueline and flip the puck at the goalie. Mike Johnson and Bonk have been playing great together. Why are they apart?

The thing that really worries me is the goalies. I hope they can put their game together again. If not we may have call up Halak for the playoffs(if we make the playoffs).

Okay I havent been posting all year, but when things go bad it's time to talk. One, we are sucking cause the goalies Huet and Aebischer are letting in weak goals at the start of the game.

The thing that really worries me is the goalies. I hope they can put their game together again. If not we may have call up Halak for the playoffs(if we make the playoffs).

Huet has been hung out to dry the last few games. If you get shut out for 133 minutes it doesnt matter who your goalie is, you lose!

Huet and Aebischer are the least of our worries

Thank goodness a voice of reason. How can anyone blame the goaltending. How many goalies and coaches has this team had in the past 4-6 years, too many. At some point fans, posters whoever need to realize this team is slow, soft, no character or heart. I forgot lazy. This is not a 1 year folks, this has been going on a while, as aanother poster said it needs to hit rcck bottom before changes, i think they are finally there. Fire burning sale, get younger and get picks.

As everyone knows we have lost 9 of the last 13 games. Let's take a look at some of our players totals in those losses.

Last 9 losses:

Samsonov: 0 goals

Koivu: 0 goals

Kovalev: 0 goals

Lats: 0 goals

Johnson: 0 goals

Bonk: 0 goals

Pleks: 1 goal

Perez: 1 goal

Ryder: 1 goal

Higgins: 1 goal

Huet: 27 goals on 206 shots 0.869 Save %

11 goals for

36 goals allowed

Ouch to say the very least.

Edited by Aebischer4life

Looks like last year all over again. We thought it couldn't happen under Carbo. It seems it did anyways.. And the lack of leadership question is raised again.. Same story.

I predicted 9th. But hopefully the Habs will make the playoffs.