Koivu and Kovalev together for the 1st time this year

sakiqc

Let your three best player there as often as you can and get the freaking first goal.

Good plan, my only trouble is the second, the third and the fourth.

On the 2 : They played together on the secound unit of PP a long while together and it doesn't work.Sammy Plek and Zhogin i would have liked.

On the 3: A long attempt to find Ryder a place. Streit would be my lock with JKohnson and Bonk.

On the 4 : We want energy but physic contribution too. Streit doesn't bring that on the 4th. Latendre along Bégin and Lapierre would make Bell centre crowd happy.

But it's a step ahead with Koivu and Kovalev. We will take baby steps.

On the 3: A long attempt to find Ryder a place. Streit would be my lock with JKohnson and Bonk.

On the 4 : We want energy but physic contribution too. Streit doesn't bring that on the 4th. Latendre along Bégin and Lapierre would make Bell centre crowd happy.

Isn't Streit playing on the 3th line?

I read that Streit will play with Bonk & Johnson, and that Ryder will play on the fourth, with Bégin and Maxim Lapierre.

But I could be wrong.

I agree that Pleks' development is being hindered by stupid decisions, such as sitting him in favour of a 7th defenceman, but at this point, baby steps are better than none.

You must mean Perezhogin and I agree. I think Gainey will try to trade him since he's too good a player to be riding our bench.

According to TSN, Ryder will be on the fourth line with Begin and Lapierre. Streit will play the wing with Bonk and Johnson.

He is a stay at home D ... so the shots are irrelevant. And his PIM is more than you would want to see, but in no way is 2 mins per game extreme ... especially since he is a bit rusty. Give him some slack .... I think he could be a good aquisition on the long run.

I will give him some slack the second he will worth his contract, so... never.

i'm not sure what's going on... i'm not a fly on the wall nor am i in people's hearts but it's amazing to see how our team is struggling the last while... it's almost like as if the first half of the season is being balanced out...

on the other hand, if we're going to go through a big slump, now's the time for it to happen... not during the playoffs...

GO :hlogo: GO!

i'm not sure what's going on... i'm not a fly on the wall nor am i in people's hearts but it's amazing to see how our team is struggling the last while... it's almost like as if the first half of the season is being balanced out...

on the other hand, if we're going to go through a big slump, now's the time for it to happen... not during the playoffs...

PLAYOFFS! Don't talk about PLAYOFFS!.......PLAYOFFS!

(Jim Mora impression)

Well that line was minus 5 tonight . Nice work

Yes. A shot through Abby on the first and a bad pinch by Cube on the second - which was followed up by Dandy actually playing the shot and not the pass on the two-on-one. I hate when forwards can't just use their Ultra Forward abilities to make up for others mistakes.

I think the +/- stat should be edited out, especially of these boards. There's no context and it's global application means that one player's mistake affects the rest on the ice.

I can't wait for the day that, let's say Begin, breaks out for a breakaway from a Markov pass while the rest of his line is going off and they all end up with a plus one. That would mean Ryder is a plus for the night. I wonder if everyone will be pointing to that stat and saying, "Well, he obviously did well!"

souray will likely get benched in the near future...

in fact, i wouldn't be surprised to see him be traded before the deadline...

it's not that i'm wishing for that but i can see it being done...