Early Stanley Cup Predictions

Psycing

Yeah make that bett! If you win "WE" can go see the Kings on your costs :D

Nashville - Ducks, thats it for me!

Speaking of visiting England, do you follow football? I friend told me the NY Giants are playing in England as well. I think october. I'll have to look that up.

ticket_small.gif

B)

I think that Ducks, Buffalo, and Hurricanes are the front runners. But, I'm hoping that Bob will spin so magik and get us some good prospects for Souray and Kovalev (or Samsonov) and that we are a dark horse by the end of the season.

New Jersey will win the cup.

Cup final - NJ vs Ducks

Dark horses - Pittsburg and Dallas

Turco sure as hell better prove himself this year otherwise he's out of Dallas during the offseason.

New Jersey isn't going anywhere. I know they're playing well right now but I'm still not sold on them doing well during the playoffs.

yeah Turco has been brutal in the post season I would trade for Belfour if I were Dallas.

Nah, they'll definitely give him one more chance, unless you mean Belfour as a back-up. Would be a pretty good idea, I think they've got a rookie for a back-up right now, Mike Smith. I'd have to check that though.

If Turco craps the bed this year though, he's gone. I still remember going to the Stars boards to see what the fans were like after Bruno won Game 5 for us, they were LIVID. And only at one player, Turco. Just think about this: he was out-dueled by Jose Theodore.

Out-dueled by Jose Theodore.

I pick Jersey and Anaheim for the final

Pitt will cause surprise

Buffalo and Ottawa will fall flat