Duncan Milroy Called up

mathieu30

I expect him to contribute the way the people behind the bench ask him to contribute.

If he plays he'll play hard, create traffic, crash the net. I expect him to do everything the coaching staff is asking him to do.

He will bring nothing exciting? Come on.

What kind of an army has more "officers" than soldiers?

Give him a break.

Where's Latendresse mahn?

oh yeahhh... we got one too many players??? unless streit is back on D.. Rivet is sick. we still have 7 D... so how are we dressing Mil?

wait a minute...

he's not gonna do anything exciting. sorry to burst any bubble.

That's probably what people said about Lapierre, who is not really offensively gifted IMO, and thats probably what people said about Ferland, and even when Marcel Hossa got called up that one stint he had and scored a goal in each of his first 6 games with the team, anyone remember that? Every call-up we have had this year has been exciting to watch, especially Grabovski with his speed and dangles...the young blood skates their butts off and Milroy probably will too.

People are excited because this guy was probably starting to lose hope and he is givin it all he has and is leading Hamilton in scoring, this is his big break! 5 years in the minors or something like that, we have a right to be excited and I have a feeling he will be one of the better players on the ice tonight.

That's probably what people said about Lapierre, who is not really offensively gifted IMO, and thats probably what people said about Ferland, and even when Marcel Hossa got called up that one stint he had and scored a goal in each of his first 6 games with the team, anyone remember that? Every call-up we have had this year has been exciting to watch, especially Grabovski with his speed and dangles...the young blood skates their butts off and Milroy probably will too.

People are excited because this guy was probably starting to lose hope and he is givin it all he has and is leading Hamilton in scoring, this is his big break! 5 years in the minors or something like that, we have a right to be excited and I have a feeling he will be one of the better players on the ice tonight.

He scored 3 goals in his first three games, all rebounds/tap ins and then didn't score again that year. SOURCE

Edited by les_glorieux

He scored 3 goals in his first three games, all rebounds/tap ins and then didn't score again that year. SOURCE

Your right. My apologies, that is hard to remember. BUT that was still exciting even if all of those goals were crappy.

Edited by habsfan88

whatever happened to Locke the OHL leading scorer.

2003-04 Ottawa-OHL 65/51-67-118

2004-05 Hamilton 78/16-27-43

2005-06 Hamilton 77/19-40-59

2006-07 Hamilton 54/15-18-33

a Trevor Timmins quote from last year:

“He’s slowly learning that he can be a top player in the AHL in his second year. He’s got a chance. I’m not saying that he’ll be a regular NHLer, but he has a chance.”

I'm pretty sure Lammy has more on Locke's development.

Edited by mathieu30

2003-04 Ottawa-OHL 65/51-67-118

2004-05 Hamilton 78/16-27-43

2005-06 Hamilton 77/19-40-59

2006-07 Hamilton 54/15-18-33

a Trevor Timmins quote from last year:

“He’s slowly learning that he can be a top player in the AHL in his second year. He’s got a chance. I’m not saying that he’ll be a regular NHLer, but he has a chance.”

I'm pretty sure Lammy has more on Locke's development.

Thanks the stats dont look that good