Kurt cobain born feb 20th 1967

MAK

Man!! he would'Ve been 40.

it's one of those defining moments of my youth, remembering when I was when I heard that he passed away

I can't imagine of what a 40 years old cobain would look. ..maybe with a beer gut wearing white socks in brown sandals !! :unsure:

Edited by marky_and_komi

I can't imagine of what a 40 years old cobain would look. ..maybe with a beer gut wearing white socks in brown sandals !! :unsure:

That's not your imagination working, that's a mirror!

Man!! he would'Ve been 40.

it's one of those defining moments of my youth, remembering when I was when I heard that he passed away

He didn't "pass away". He ate a shotgun. My grandparents "passed away."

Yeah, i read that book "Love & Death about how courtney killed Kurt. I also read his bio "Heavier then Heaven". They are my favorite band, last year i listended to them non-stop. I barely listen to them anymore but they are my fav because they got me really into music. I have every single one of their cds..... and bootlegs :D

That's debated. If you look at the case closely, it doesn't appear to be open-and-shut suicide.

I remember being obsessed with this case about 3 years ago, reading everything about how Courtney was involved. I'm still convinced she was part of it.

That's debated. If you look at the case closely, it doesn't appear to be open-and-shut suicide.

Well, the official COD was self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head. I could really give a rat's ass how he died.

Well, the official COD was self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head. I could really give a rat's ass how he died.

He was found with a triple overdose of heroin in addition to the gunshot wound. According to experts, the triple overdose would have killed him nearly instaneously, thus preventing him from being able to also shoot himself. Still sound like a suicide?

he liked the taste of a gun

I seriously want to kick your ass right now, I'm not even joking.

I liked his music in high school, but when I listen to it now it just sounds kind of boring and stupid. Other than that, people die all time for crappy reasons, he's not special just because he made appealing music. Accept the death and move on.

If anyone didn't think Kurt Cobain was going to die like he did (much like anna nicole smith) you're kidding yourself. He was too destructive. In my world view there are many more people ahead of him on the list of died before their time.

MLK

Palme

FDR

Lincoln

Orwell

Lennon

Mary Wollstonecraft

Percy Bysshe Shelley

Rosa Luxemburg

Alexander Hamilton

just to name a few off the top of my head.

what? You don't know where I'm coming from. I've had severe depression for years, I've had those thoughts but I'm not stupid enough to do that because its just in your head.

Regardless of whether he committed suicide or was murdered, can you at least show some respect for the dead and not crack jokes?

I liked his music in high school, but when I listen to it now it just sounds kind of boring and stupid. Other than that, people die all time for crappy reasons, he's not special just because he made appealing music. Accept the death and move on.

No, but he does deserve respect, just like everyone else.

If anyone didn't think Kurt Cobain was going to die like he did (much like anna nicole smith) you're kidding yourself. He was too destructive. In my world view there are many more people ahead of him on the list of died before their time.

MLK

Palme

FDR

Lincoln

Orwell

Lennon

Mary Wollstonecraft

Percy Bysshe Shelley

Rosa Luxemburg

Alexander Hamilton

just to name a few off the top of my head.

First off, if Kurt's death was so apparent, then how come it shocked his family and friends so much? You might want to actually look into the situation first before making judgements.

Secondly, I really don't care if he "died before his time" or not. But the fact is, he's dead and you should respect the dead, no matter who it is.

I don't like anybody to take their life but come on you had to see this coming. First of all his music and out look always was screw the popular this world sucks music from the lets party and screw girls of hair metal. Then he got fame and didn't know how to handle it, and then courtney love. You mix drugs and depression together bad things happen. I don't care if he was off coke or not, he was a high risk threat to himself. Anyone around him should have seen this coming.

Like many other rock stars who have gone out in a sad but foreseeable manner, the legend is always bigger than the 'man'....

(p.s. and 'woman' in some cases)

Like many other rock stars who have gone out in a sad but foreseeable manner, the legend is always bigger than the 'man'....

(p.s. and 'woman' in some cases)

exactly because we often get tired of those who stay alive.

exactly because we often get tired of those who stay alive.

Yes, didn't he himself say "it's better to burn out than to fade away?"