Game Thread | Montreal vs. Predators | 02/22/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I think the Habs are playing pretty damn good a few too many penaltys but they are having some chances and the pk has been pretty good. Just seems a guy will fall or the Preds will get a great bounce. I am proud of how they are working

5-4 TB over atl in OT

Devils beat Rags in so

5-5 Buff Ott - Buffalo is on the PP

2-1 Leafs.

Well I think the Habs are playing pretty damn good a few too many penaltys but they are having some chances and the pk has been pretty good. Just seems a guy will fall or the Preds will get a great bounce. I am proud of how they are working

5-4 TB over atl in OT

Devils beat Rags in so

2-1 Leafs.

2-2 Isles/Leafs

Heading for another wonderful 3 point game. Looks like the 4th one of the night!

Edited by Wamsley01

5-4 TB over atl in OT

Devils beat Rags in so

2-1 Leafs.

Ottawa and Buffalo go to OT... dangit

2-2 Isles/Leafs

Thanks for the update.

The Canadiens might have a bizarre advantage. I've noticed this in the game after the difficult start.

Nashville is having issues dealing with this style of attack/defence. It's giving Trotz headaches. The slow starting Habs are about to play :hlogo:

GO HABS GO

I wouldn't say that Ryder has a better shot then Latendresse, Ryder has more shots on nets, but Latendresse's shots have been better. watch Ryder's goal tonight, he got the puck under the goalie's legs, he was clearly trying to shoot the the top corner, I'd say Lats has a better shot, but he doesn't get lots of shots on nets, Ryder is a faster skater and better puck handler, but Lats is a 19 years old and he'll get a lot better, what I hate is that people expect him to be a Sydney Crosby...

don't get me wrong, I like the future potential of Lats. What is annoying is when people were over hyping him early in the season. They tend to do it will all the young guys. I don't expect much from Lats right now but for him to play hard, work on his soft areas, and learn.

It just drives me nuts when people want to replace Ryder, Kovalev, etc with rookies who have never proved a thing in this league.

Ryder is having a mediocre season, and he is still in the top 3 on this team for points. There is no rookie in our system right now that should have ryder's ice time. Now in a year or two, some of them might take his spot, but they are not their yet. :)

Nashville has horsehoes up their arses...another fluke goal...

Oh well, shake it off and go get another one Garth!

Edited by The Saint